Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

How can the Azure portal be improved?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve Portal Performance

The Azure Portal performance is horribly slow! The blades take too much time to load and keep moving back and forward while loading. Switching from one "Blade Flow" to another take about half a minute of loading time.

I know there is already an issue similar to this in this User Voice, however someone from Microsoft marked the task as Completed. Clearly this is not completed or fixed. Our whole company is adopting Microsoft Azure and this is the number one complaint that I have. I can also help replicate it if need be, but I am sure it is…

147 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey,

This is something we’re still actively working on. It has a been a big area of investment and it still is moving forward. We keep investing in performance, both from a client and server side perspective.

We have a few things coming in the near future which should help address some of the initial UI performance issues. We’re also heavily engaged with all of our partners driving a broad effort to improve performance across the portal for all experiences.

If you have any specific areas which are causing pain please feel free to reach out to me or comment and state if we can contact you, it would be great to understand the common pain points.

Cheers,
    Sean.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base