Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. password reset

Azure Portal, Password Reset, Registration - This needs an option to allow us to require users to register more than one method. With the current settings, typically users register only one method, then when their phone is changed, they have to call and ask for help because they have no backup method for reset.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a training environment with all features but limited computing power for a low monthly price like 10 bucks.

Create a training environment with all features but limited computing power for a low monthly price like 10 bucks.

I want to learn Azure, but I ran out of 1 month trial.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it free for new learners/students if not being used by an enterprise so as to provide sufficient time to learn as per his convenience

It should be made free for students/techies who want to learn the same for an year. Since I was not aware of the services which will be charged, I deleted my resources I was using because of the expiry of the usage in just 1 month. The learning period should not be limited.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There should be a process for multiple team/ persons approvals while dropping resource groups in bulk

There should be a process for multiple team/ persons approvals while dropping resource groups in bulk so that it will avoid any accidental drop of resources/ intentional dropping of resources

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to update my MS account details from the portal

Having logged in via live login (which by the way has a fatal bug) I noticed you;ve got an old phone number for me. However, there doesn't appear to be any way of changing it from the portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Group services by Application

Can all services that are possibly relevant to a solution be grouped so project teams can choose which service can be included in their solution? For eg - All relevant services needed for SAP can be included into an application group called SAP, so that a solution architect can easily pick what might be needed for the solution?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stick with the old login screen

We would like to opt-out of the new login screen. The new login experience is good for wide-screen monitors with an aspect ratio of 16:9, but not for a normal monitor with an aspect ratio of 4:3. Although 16:9 is becoming the standard, there are still many end users who are still using a 4:3 monitor. The old login screen works well on both 16:9 and 4:3, but the new login screen only works well on 16:9, and looks awful on 4:3.

So, how do we skip the new login screen entirely, and stick with the old one?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Federated Payments

Does Microsoft have any intention to provide support for Federated payments for our webapps in Azure... If I have a b2c webapp, I can federate b2c identity management to Azure, but inside my webapp, I need to write code to provide a page to federate payments for usage of my webapp. Is there any option available now or may be in future, where I can create a RBAC role stating that usage for my webapp is say $x per hour and the payment received from the consumer is transferred to me .So basically outsourcing the payments to Microsoft for may…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Referral program, what a concept?????

Refer a friend. So what do the MBA's MS do all day?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Here is a good one don't send an email I can't return. I need too. Because support on Azure blo

This is the only way to get to you to say he'll no I don't want what I can't get help with. But your billing emails et through with no reply on them. You stopped my apps from running. No help. He'll can't even get a support ticket in. No I do not ant subscription.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please show if payment is due in portal as well not only via e-mail.

Credit Card connected to billing was compromised and monthly payment didn't go through. I don't read e-mail connected to azure account very often. Use Portal regular. Would be nice if i see a warning as soon I login into the portal !!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. cosmosdb

Please provide a docker image for Cosmos Db that can run on non-Windows platforms. Or, provide a free/dev tier that developers can use to build integrations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mark "Free resources" in Azure Portal UI

It will be good to see some tips, or labels, for resource which you want to create can be used for free during trial period.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. make Service Administrator and Co-Admin the same so that as a Service Admin I can publish from Visual Studio.

I shouldn't have to remove myself as Service Administrator so that I can add myself as a Co-Admin to be allowed access to publish from within Visual Studio.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow hiding groups without the use of powershell, or the requirement of storage space.

I have several teams and groups in my SharePoint. Some of these groups shouldn't even be visible for certain people, and I learned to only was to hide them is trough the cloud powershell, which requires a subscription to azure storage. This option should be available from a group's inception, and not available trough command line only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Azure should offer sharepoint webapps like the sharepoint/blog application.

Azure should offer sharepoint webapps like the sharepoint/blog application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Load the Cloud Shell by default

It would be nice if we could configure the Azure portal to load the Cloud Shell by default. For customers that prefer to work with the Shell, it would be good to save some time with the shell pre-loaded when they go to the portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)