Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

How can the Azure portal be improved?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. can not check DNS name resolution query log with Azure DNS.

I want to check the DNS name resolution query log.
    It is impossible to check the number of queries related to fees, whether name resolution is possible, check aggressive queries, etc.

The following seems to work on Windows servers, but it seems not to be usable with Azure DNS.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/log-analytics/log-analytics-dns

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kindly add an option to get alerts when endpoints of traffic manager are degraded

Kindly add an option to get alerts when endpoints of traffic manager are degraded.
    This will help us as we have many traffic manger profiles and it will be hard for us to manage manually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to monitor NAT sessions inside the Azure Portal

Due to some NAT exhaustion issues, we would like to monitor the amount of NAT sessions using a monitoring tool available in the MS Azure portal. Right now it is possible and we cannot see the performance and possible risks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Application Insight - Availability Tests - Disable Groups of tests

Application Insights - Availability Tests - We need to be able to disable the whole group of tests.

At the moment the portal only allows us to disable single tests, one at a time. If we had a disable button on the first availability blade we could save lots of time during maintenance periods

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1703+ mdm policy html report through portal

For Intune - allow use to produce full reports accessible via the portal - the same html report you can locally produce via the Sync \ Report option now in 1703\1709.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Provide an option to schedule irregular, risky sign-in and other activity reports

GUI option is not found for schedule irregular, risky sign-in and other activity reports

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Windows powershell for windows phone

WindowsPhone Powershell A2Z or Windows Powershell Mini.

Should be able to manage any Azure based service or any other windows service from anywhere safely. this include office 365, Exchange Online and Azure. This also can be used for private cloud and on-premise; if there's powershell Remoting this should fit in comfortably. The bigger the phone the better.

This should use the same technology used in powershell remoting (using the concept XML files to pass commacnds or this could use a new approach of pushing "PS commands" to a processing agent on Azure or Office 365 to the target system anywhere…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can you add a stop option for hdinsight cluster

Can you add a stop option for hdinsight cluster ,when i turn it back on i can use it again instead of continuously running it or deleting the cluster everytime

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Limiting filtters when looking for certain phone or filters to look all phones with certain application

Please create filters so that I can look for example other than Andoid 7. Else and other. Also filters for apps that if I check devices I could use free text an put there app name and look for all phones with that app or apps not having that app. Would it be also possible to show app version on device info. The version that app has been given when app distributed. Now you show build version that is not many times used for users and app info when using company portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There is an error in the number of connectable disks of portal D8 v3 / D16 v3

There is an error in the number of connectable disks of D8 v3 / D16 v3 size of portal virtual machine.
    D8 v3: 8 / D16 v3: 16, but correctly it is D8 v3: 16 / D16 v3: 32.
    Because the number of data disks recognized by the portal is incorrect, depending on the number of connected data disks, you can not change the size even if disks within the support range are connected.
    (I can change the size from Power Shell)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Service Bus Queue Counts Refresh

It would be really cool if these queue counts refreshed dynamically. When I'm adding or pulling messages off the queue, I like to keep this view open to make sure my code is working. However, I always have to refresh the page to get count updates and the refresh is a bit time consuming (5-10 seconds). If the numbers updated dynamically, that would be very slick. Especially when doing demos. :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. firewall

請問雲端服務 (傳統)-http://sic-internal.cloudapp.net/
    有firewall嗎? 需要跟對象用Http Request作交握,傳送資料!
    @azuresupport #azTechHelp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Send the security alerts or any high importance warning alerts involved with Microsoft Azure Safeguards Team on the "Notifications" menu (ne

Send the security alerts or any high importance warning alerts involved with Microsoft Azure Safeguards Team on the "Notifications" menu (near "Portal Settings" and "Send Us Feedback" options at the upper left in the Azure Portal Console), because as users we check this zones each time we log on the Azure Portal. Actually we can read this messages only by mail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More detail to detect errors

I tried to connect a File Storage to my local Computer. Although I followed the instructions I failed. It must be something in the background (port access?), but I have no idea where to search. It would be helpful if there would be some hints which prerequisits are necessary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We need a way to Monitor the S2S VPN Policy Based Its Health & If Connection Breaks we should get notify I checked Network Watcher but

We need a way to Monitor the S2S VPN Policy Based Its Health & If Connection Breaks we should get notify I checked Network Watcher but its not Supported for Policy Based VPN.

From SCOM also there is no information how to Monitor Azure S2S VPN

Can some suggest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create a user report or logs to show the regions at which services are located.

In order to satisfy data sovereignty obligations we need to ensure that our data is located in the EU. Currently to verify this we log a ticket with Microsoft and they can tell from the log which region the services are in. It would help if we could have access to this information under the subscription.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add support for listing device authentication

Add support for listing device authentication that performance authentication using a device profile setup. We can not see these devices signing in anywhere in the Azure Active Directory portal

https://aka.ms/devicelogin

http://www.cloudidentity.com/blog/2015/12/02/new-adal-3-x-previewdevice-profile-linux-and-os-x-sample/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. email alerts for replicated items

Email alerting for failed or critical replication status.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base