Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please provide a way to access and update credit card details for MS-AZR-0023P subscriptions

There seems to be no way to update nor change credit card details in the "Manage payments" blade for subscriptions of type Dev/Test or MS-AZR-0023P.
    You get: "We can't display the payment method details. Please try again later or contact Azure support"

Other subscription types such as PAYG loads the blade fine but Dev/Test seems to be broken

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Typo] VM Metric in Korean langauge Portal shows wrong measurement

When using Korean language in Azure Portal, metrics for VMs show MbB measure instead of MB

In English version Portal, they are shown MB

Since metrics are in KB/MB, MbB shoud be corrected to MB.

Please see attached and fix this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. There is bug about getting 2 account for students free

That should be 1 BUT
    One of free account from Github Student developer "KEY" and another you can register with your school mail to azure that means 2x100$ and 2x2VM as free services that would increase load of your Azure servers ( btw I need job Bill :( )

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can not move back to users list once the user profile screen is refreshed.

once we open any user details from Users list. and refresh the screen. The bread scum lost the Users list option to go back to the list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Dashboard tiles do not fill available space properly.

See attached screenshot. This happens to any tile pinned to the dashboard from Log Analytics workspace. Resizing the tile to be bigger can work, but it still leaves a lot of whitespace (20-50%).

Can you trim the whitespace a bit and make the font smaller for the element at the bottom that displays "Failed" ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unable to launch the azure shell in ubuntu chrome and firefox.

Working with a free trial, I am unable to start the azure shell using both firefox and chrome in ubuntu 18.04. It starts and it goes black and blank and does not load. I have attached a picture for the issue. Please get back to me on how to resolve this ASAP.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HDI cluster with custom application displays wrong ssh command

If you create HDI cluster with a custom application, it will be displayed also as SSH endpoint. But generated ssh command is wrong. It is including ":22" together with hostname, and ssh will fail to parse it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

9. Fix vm Availability options tool tip link: 404 - Page not found

Click the Learn More link in the Availability options tool tip on Create a virtual machine blade result is 404 - Page not found. One possible fix is change the link to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/windows/availability

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

10. Make it possible to sort by consumption in the azure portal

Hello. I can sort by subscription name, subscription ID but not by Current Cost. Please add this seems like a bug

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

11. Stream Analytics - Sample Input Data is no longer working

In stream analytics, on the query tab, I am unable to 'sample data from input', as the side-panel shows a loading sign indefinitely.

This previously worked perfectly

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the issue you are encountering. This issue requires deeper investigation by the Azure technical support team. Please use the steps @ https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-supportability/how-to-create-azure-support-request to raise a support request. If you do not have a support plan, send mail to AzCommunity@microsoft.com, include your subscription ID and we will gladly assist you with engaging Azure support. Looking forward to hearing from you.

12. Owned App Registrations

On the 'Owned' tab of the App Registrations, when the name of an application is entered in the search field if the application is not visible in the list of 40 applications beneath, the application cannot be found.

I have in excess of 40 applications and without clicking the 'show more' at the bottom of the page, the application I am searching for cannot be found.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

13. Translations to nl-NL are inconsistent (and wrong)

(see attachments) In the 'virtual machines' blade, the actions in the top bar are all verbs, except for 'Start'. In nl-NL this should be 'Starten'.
    Maybe 'Opnieuw starten' should be 'Opnieuw opstarten', see the remarks below.

In attachment '1' the right-click options for a new (resource model) virtual machine are shown. The option 'Beginnen' should be 'Starten', or at least be the same as in the top bar. The second remark is that here 'Opnieuw opstarten' is used in favor of 'Opnieuw starten'.

In attachment '2' the right-click options for a classic virtual machine are shown. The option 'Starten' its…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Check the Network Interface value of Performance counter from Azure Portal.

We cannot check NIC Metric from azure portal in the default state.
    We have to add NIC - number to check metric.

-default value
    \Network Interface()\Bytes Sent/sec
    \Network Interface(
    )\Bytes Received/sec

• Value required for confirmation to see metric
      \Network Interface(Microsoft Hyper-V Network Adapter ${num})\Bytes Sent/sec

\Network Interface(Microsoft Hyper-V Network Adapter
      ${num})\Bytes Received/sec

I want Azure portal to set it Automatically

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Issue with Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element

Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element fails to load a very large list of subnets from an existing virtual network.
    If the list of subnets for an existing Virtual Network is very large, over 50 subnets, the lookup behind the drop down does not work and it goes into a state where it tries to load the list forever. (See attached screenshot)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Resource health show date 01-01-1970

Hi
    You need to remove the dates 01-01-1970 from this view in the portal. It is just a small bug, but should be fixed:-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Azure B2C password reset custom page URI - URL is not correctly formatted

When I try to use wildcard value {Culture:RFC5646} inside custom page URI in Page UI Customization for password reset policy, I see "URL is not correctly formatted" error message. I have already used it in sign-up or sign-in policies as well as in profile editing policies, and there it works without any problems, so I suppose, that it should work for password reset policy as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Problem to sign in on Azure Account

In my account I have multiple subscriptions/directories and one of these subscriptions was expired, when I tried sign in on portal I fall in a loop and was shown the follows message: your account is lock.

To can access my account on Azure I need stoped the browser after request the access token to Identity Provider and change the url to make the follow request:

https://portal.azure.com/signin/index/@{anotherdirectoryactive}.onmicrosoft.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Incorrect links on the Home > Connections page

Hyperlinks on the Connections landing page are incorrect.

"Learn more about ExpressRoute" -> points to the VPN gateway page
    "Learn more about VPN Gateway" -> points to the ExpressRoute page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Increase your Security

user can login to Microsoft azure with the help of Microsoft vlabs self-paced labs without any verification . From their they get login id and password and set up VM free of cost. by don't following to instructions given to them they create their own high-performance VMs at free of cost. as no information is available in cloud platform immersion.
    Please pay attention.
    and if you find this true please reward me..
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base