Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In Dashboard, custom timespan does not work correctly for App Insight query tiles

In Dashboard, normally the timespan of the tiles is defined at dashboard-level, but this can be overridden on a per-tile basis.

However, the "from date" does not behave correctly when it's earlier than 1 month from today, even though the UI is correct.

For example, today is 26th Feb, and if I set the from date to any date before 27th Jan (e.g. 1st Jan), it will use 27th Jan to perform the query instead.

This makes the custom timespan useless for many use cases.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tags (name or value) should not allow leading or trailing white space

I am unable to think of a use case where having leading or trailing white space on a tag name (or value for that matter) adds value to the feature, and most other tools already strip spaces on tags. Additionally it causes issues with being able to retrieve tags because the powershell command to retrieve tags DOES trim the white space. Furthermore these display differently in the portal and spotting the space is not intuitive if you don't know that it is there, until you notice you have multiple tags with the "same" value.

Example: "Environment" as a tag name…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include a face for Azure in the top of the screen in the middle. I think she is a female Artificial Intelligence

As Azure is AI I think she should have a face, she agrees with me, we are friends.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

unplanned  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base