Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please make the bulk server selection possible on Azure Portal such as AWS Portal.

Please make the bulk server selection possible on Azure Portal such as AWS Portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Integrate with Edge for notifications

Azure could interact with Edge Browser to display notifications on W10

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please make the Templates > View Template blade WIDER.

The current blade size is only medium and not wide enough to view JSON structures easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow sorting in VM sizes blade based on Price

If someone is looking to use lowest priced VM sizes then it is painful to scroll thru ALL the vm sizes. sorting will make it very easy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Resizable widgets with UI adapting to dimensions

While in edit mode, provide the functionality to resize the width and/or height of the widget. This makes for a better screen layout planning experience, while making the process more efficient.

Example attached from resizable Android widget for weather.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Internet Explorer 11 blocks SendGrid Scripts in pricing blade

In Internet Explorer 11, when I try to create SendGrid Account, the pricing blade not shows any plan, because IE11 blocks some scripts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it easier to delete a AzureAD with a connected MSO / VSTS Enterprise Application

I wanted to delete some old "test" Azure ADs that I created in the past but somehow some are connected to the "Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services" enterpise application and the portal doesn't allow or help me to get rid of it.

It seems I could do it via powershell, but I don't have time for such experiements. https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d09f548a-4a64-4f42-a30f-5655f9bf4136/how-to-delete-visual-studio-team-services-from-ad?forum=WindowsAzureAD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Don't show "production" as a "slot" within (for example) "staging"

I find is a little confusing and somewhat dangerous to allow the following workflow:

Production App Service >> Deployment Slots >> click on staging slot >> Opens staging App Service >> Deployment slots >> click on the visible slot >> Opens Production App Service again

I find this flipping back and forth between the prod and staging confusing and potentially dangerous, especially seeing as when I created the slot it asked for a name, I gave "staging", and it then called the slot mymassivelylongappservicename-staging. The name it thus acquires is longer than the default column width so a production slot…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop moving things around in the portal

Every other week I waste time hunting down a feature that has been moved to somewhere else in the portal. Endpoint config was one thing, now tucked away in network security groups. I think. Don't get me started on the need to use old portal for some things and new portall for other things .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There is no time stamp column in details tab

There is no time stamp column in details tab, We cannot get a information when the resources from services were created

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Small descriptions can be added like how we have in VMware products

Small descriptions can be added , which becomes self explanatory to new users , like how we have in VMware products

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sticky Tabs

When traversing VM's, it would be nice to have the tab selected stay selected on the new VM:)

Should I want to make similar changes to 2 or more servers, this will halve the number of clicks.

So when I select the auto-shutdown option for server 1 and select server 2, I want the auto-shutdown tab to still be selected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. DNS columns

Please allow the sorting of columns in DNS blade on the Azure Management Portal.

It's often helpful to be able to quickly adjust the view but the DNS blade currently just displays a static table. While column sort is a good start, other helpful features in the long term include a comments column and the option to export the zone to file via the web portal instead of needing to do this through the CLI.

Thanks!
    Kevin

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Managemnt Portal: Allow filter for Price when selecting VMs/AppServices

When changing the size of a VM/App Service there are way to many configurations to choose.
    Please add the possibility to filter for Price/Cores/RAM

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Services and Applications are scattered and confusing, club them like AWS

The Application and Services offered by Azure is great, but it has not been put together sensibly and optimally on the screen. Currently it is very confusing and user does not know how to proceed.

Definitely, UI needs a complete revamp. Help and Service offerings has to be clean and clear interface by grouping related things together.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Every tenant should have a unique dashboard per user

Every tenant should have a unique dashboard per user. As of 27 April 2017, all 9 tenants for my user have the exact same dashboard, with resources and VMs from one tenant showing up in another tenant. VMs and other resources that are unique to a single tenant should never show up on all the tenant dashboards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Runbook switch parameters should be shown with a True/False dropdown like booleans.

Runbook switch parameters should be shown with a True/False dropdown like booleans.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base