How can the Azure portal be improved?

show a graphic map of all resources i am using

see it all together:
graphics map of all my resources,type,location,health,relations between each of them ,tip to relocate a resource to make it work better etc...
like mssql diagram

29 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Avi Algaly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dean Goddard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In answer to "Are you looking for a map of all resources or only those related to App Insights?": map all resources. A way of visually seeing your system. Then you can bold text all the important release/live resources to differentiate between dev/test/uat

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use meaningful color coded icons that have text when you hover over them (in addition to short title text) that tells you where everything is, one where you could zoom out and see everything or drill down in an area and see everything in that area

• Guo-Guang Chiou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am have deployed VMs, Security Rules, Load balancers. Through my favourite I can take quick glimpse of one type of resource. However, there is no tool or service showing all resources deployment relationship. So, it may be handy that on Azure platform there is a tool or a service can draw the VM and other resources' deployment diagram which can easily give user a whole picture of a system on Azure.

Feedback and Knowledge Base