Enable QnA/Cognitive Services for natural language queries in portal
Would be incredibly nice to see features such as the natural language Q&A approach in PowerBI, where you could infer the following insights (both in Portal as well as API/CLI avenues):
1) Ask questions and receive suggestions or practices on how to deploy certain resources (e.g. "I'm looking to build a web app that's traffic/load balanced across multiple regions", and have suggestions and/or recommended ARM templates to complete the tasks)
2) Ask questions on how resources are performing, and show KPIs for Azure Monitor, with suggestions for better performance
3) Ask for details on cost analysis, with suggestions returned for how to maximize business spend across resources
4) Ask about new security defects/vulnerabilities, and have results returned on which resources may be affected and/or recommendations on configuration or immediate resolution
5) Ask questions on cost estimation and have results delivered directly from the cost calculator instead of having to navigate to another page
The four suggestions above are merely questions I receive or have on a weekly basis if not daily, so it would be awesome to interact with a cognitive service in the portal to have this artificial support at our disposal!
This is a great feedback and we will look into how we can improve in this area.