How can the Azure portal be improved?

Important announce should use notification in azure.

Important announce is not use blog, but should use notification in azure.

Now, I can not use TCP 25port because I migrated subscription to MSDN.

Recentry I read this blog.
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/mast/2017/11/15/enhanced-azure-security-for-sending-emails-november-2017-update/

If this announce would be not blog, but would be notification in azure, I didn't migrate my subscription.

I hope important announce will be notification in azure because I can not notice blog released.

10 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

hisashima shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Manabu Suzuki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same problem with updating Application Insights.
    I request to notify the impotant announce to administrators in advance.

• shikanem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are faced with the same problem.
    The Note content described in the following Docs indicates that user action (manual Update) is required.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/azure-web-apps
    Note
    Manually adding an Application Insights site extension via Development Tools > Extensions is deprecated. This method of extension installation was dependent on manual updates for each new version. If you follow the agent based instructions to enable monitoring below, it will automatically remove the deprecated extension for you.

This content is a very important guide that needs to be notified of the applicable subscription administrator.
    In fact, we were faced with a known bug in Application Insights, but the update was not done automatically, and until now the admin could not notice.
    it is practically impossible to properly collect only important guides from very large Docs documents.

We would like a notification mechanism that the appropriate subscription administrator will notice. For example, notifications that a specific version or less is not supported, updates requiring user action, updates that may temporarily cause service outages, etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base