Put your system to work for you, and use the system as employee. pay for what you use.
I would like to use Azure as a completed services for my clients with a secure network enclosure, however, will be great just pay for what you consume, and the time that you we consume.
This is maybe not for everyone, but. Just imagine...
1. I have multiple clients that only open the office and use the computer for several hours of day. ( escenario1. Network Services wake up, start working and loading all neccesary services. Virtual Firewalls, Virtaul Network Switches, etc.)
2. Virtual Machines wake up, and load all neccesary services application and services.
3. Machines, (ThinClients - user pc) wake up, and load the default image.
IDEA: Virtual Cloud working with schedules for Start up and Shutdown.
4. CrossConnect, VPNs connections will be connect to the world with limitted time. And with the full schedule of the virtual machines.
5. The Monitor Dashboard will read the core services of the cloud, plus every virtual machine, network, hard drive, memory, cpu, services.
6. Security System will be configure as user level with Azure AD and Office 365 Integration.
7. Databases can be working with schedule time too.
8. Backups and Recovery (very Important), will work as machine snapshoots, daily, weekly, montly, and yearly. This will prevent any error, infection, instruction in the system
9. Access to Portal, Network, Applications, and Virtual Machines will be only allow from the autorize IP.
10. Consuming just what we need and use can save money, work, time, and make the difference in the world.
MSY Enterprises Group