How can the Azure portal be improved?

Custom info in Help

We are a large enterprise customer utilizing Azure and have some internal teams to help manage Azure as well as support agreements with Microsoft for support (including Azure and Azure development).

It would be a neat feature in the portal, in the Help area, to be able to customize some text for our own help. For example, I could see us customizing contact info for the EA admin(s), contact info for internal and external (MS) support, links to corporate SharePoint sites with Azure info and other project pages specific, governance/usage info, and billing info. I could see this information set in the EA portal for all subscriptions under our enterprise agreement.

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dennis Skrtic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cha Yang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I highly support this idea. Please make this happen. We are also a large enterprise and would like to be able to customize the text to make it more user friendly and familiar to our users. Executive leadership does not want users clicking on links that brings them to standard Microsoft support documents. We would like to point them back to information that we develop which will be more specific and relevant to them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base