How can the Azure portal be improved?

LET ME CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE!

I'm using the account assigned by my company (not a Microsoft account). I updated my profile picture and I see the new picture in Outlook an Skype, but I still see the old picture when I login to Microsoft Azure. Is there a way to see the new picture when I login to portal.azure.com? Thanks.

87 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Herman Velasco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ian Vindas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried to update my picture on Teams, but it did propagate all over O365 apps and services, however under the myapps.microsoft.com or over Azure AD, or AD itself the picture is never synced, this casues the skype for business mobile app wont show any picture as well as other apps that reply on the AD's picture.

• Alex Koning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was able to change the profile picture through Teams. Within the Teams desktop application you can change the profile picture. This wil also change the picture within Azure.

• Ian Vindas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long is it going to take for microsoft to allow us to change or update the picture in the azure portal? or via myapps.microsoft.com ? or at least the an office365 profile picture update flows to these portals automatically that would be even better. I have this issue in my work and university accounts, ver annoying.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does it take a few years to get profile pictures to sync? Bad enough that O365, Azure, Partner and many other portals all use separate accounts with the same email address...identifying them by picture, or really just making one master account would be smart.

• Hdelange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not possible? i can't do it as administrator, i have try this at several profile entrees but i can't upload a file, the map will not open!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It appears this issue is still not resolved. I still see an old profile picture when logging into Microsoft Azure. Is there a projected date for this being resolved?

• Maarten Eekels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess it would even be better when there's an option in O365 to sync back profile pictures to Azure AD. People update their profile picture in Outlook or Skype4B or the Delve profile page.

For Azure AD tenants that are not tied to O365 tenants, of course it should be (optionally, when allowed by admins) possible to change the profile picture in the Azure AD Access Panel(myapps.microsoft.com).

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base