How can the Azure portal be improved?

I can't access old portal? manage.windowsazure redirects me to new portal?

I can't access old portal? manage.windowsazure redirects me to new portal?

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sudhir Jain shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AmerSohail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have created vm in new portal it is not available in old portal, while i am creating new vm via power shell
        iti is also getting update

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You will need to get an administrator who can access the old portal to add you as co-admin to the subscriptions. If there is no admin with access then I assume MS support would be able to do this for your account if it's already admin in the new portal.

• jacvk mehoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Classic MS throw mud on wall hope it sticks and folks use, then yank rug from underneath and change everything just for change sake. No regard for the humans who build on this platform, just bow down to the marketing masters and the smoke they blow up everyone's skirt...Cloud is where the brains are apparently

• priyanka Aggarwal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi , I am the admin on my portal and cant access the Classic azure portal. I need to Access Active directory to add up my applications but cant find that in new portal.
        Need help with same.
        PS:I am using the same ID as login to portal.

• Krishna Kinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to access Service Bus. But the create button is grey. Any idea by when it will be available in new portal

• Tom Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a massive problem for us. We can't give users fine-grained permissions if they need to access anything on the old portal - we have to make them full co-administrators.

• AdminAzure portal team (Admin, Microsoft Azure) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you have a DreamSpark or CSP subscription, those services simply aren't available to you yet. If you have RBAC access to another type of subscription, you can talk to the service admin about getting co-admin access on the subscription.

I recommend using the forums for the services you want to use and submitting a request to get moved over to the new portal. Many have them already, but this will let them know just how important it is for you.

• Joe A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a solution to this? There are some services not available in the new portal?

• Hoa Nguyen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI all, thanks for fast support. :)
        I'm new in Azure. I am a student in university. I am starting to use Azure to my cloud app. And I want to make a Mobile services (the create button of Mobile service is grey so I can not create it in new portal). What can I do to use Mobile service in new portal?
        Thanks so much for your help.

• Luca Tarozzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem. I need old portal to work within my corporate network. The new one keep saying that it cannot find my subscription...

Feedback and Knowledge Base