Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

How can the Azure portal be improved?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. LET ME CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE!

I'm using the account assigned by my company (not a Microsoft account). I updated my profile picture and I see the new picture in Outlook an Skype, but I still see the old picture when I login to Microsoft Azure. Is there a way to see the new picture when I login to portal.azure.com? Thanks.

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: oidc
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure Status Update manner

Hi team,

I got the feedback for Azure Status Update manner.

As you may know, all Azure customer couldn't create the support request by portal during from 2015/07/03 to 2015/07/05, due to portal outage.
    My customer hit it and he couldn't get the support in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, its outage has not been notified at Azure Status Page.
    The customer has no idea to work around it if this kind of outage doesn't publish to Azure Status.

If the same kind of outage (c.f. Service Request Creation Error) occurs in future, please update it to the Azure Portal in…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. notification actions create multiple open blades on subsequent clicks

Click on a notification that is still processing. You get a blade open that shows some information. Leave that blade open, and click the same notification again. You get ANOTHER blade showing the SAME info. Can't you tie the newly opened blade to the Notification item from which it came?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Search + navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base