Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 테넌트 삭제시 애플리케이션 구독과는 상관없이 삭제 할 수 있어야 합니다.

테넌트를 생성하여 테스트 후 삭제하려고 했더니 구독중인 애플리케이션이 있다고 삭제가 되지 않습니다. 이는 버그와 같은 것으로 해석이 가능한게 애초에 삭제할 수 없으면 생성이 되지 않아야 합니다.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SSL Certificate based S2S VPN connections

Can you please explain the technical reason why there is no option to create a s2s vpn with SSL certificates? Only option seems to be the pre-shared key method.

We do have P2S connections possible using SSL certificates - so I am not sure what is the technical limitation in offering the same for S2S connections.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Resource Group Folder

Very simple idea: when starts creating several objects in the same resource group, things tend to became disorganized. Why not create folders inside the resource group, in order that we can organized objects from a given functionality. For example: storage accounts with the respective Virtual Machine, etc.
    In Enterprise Environments things tend to grow very fast in terms of number of objects

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to send trial version/sandbox version of Azure to new colleauges that will begin working in your team

As I am new to the Azure environment and will begin working as a jr cloud developer soon it would be amazing if my company could send out an invitation to get use to Azure in my own time before I will begin working. At the moment I had to register my own billing adress as well as my own account which could easily be managed within the company's own subscription w/o needing to pay the extra expense. This would be helpful for me as a individual, as well for the company that could also follow my journey in for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Some networks are not visible during network peering selection

If you have 3 vnets, where 2 of this are in the same region and 1 in an other, the 2 vnets in the same region are sometimes not able to see each other in network peering. If you want to create a peering from vnet0 to vnet1 (same region), vnet1 is not visible. But vnet2 which is located in an other region, does show up.

This is a bug which does also affect the official AZ-104 course lab in module 5 (Task 2.5).
    The workaround is to check "I know my resource ID" (check attached file). with this option,…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't open resource overview page with IE11

I can't open resource overview page with IE11. But Edge, Chrome or Firefox work well.
    When I tried to open resource overview page with IE11, something went wrong like attachment.
    The message in Japanese shows that the object doesn't support "find" property or method.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Expiring client secret for apps should alert owners via mail

When client secrets of registered apps expire, the owner should receive an alert on the Azure console or via mail.
    This could be important as admins cannot monitor the hundreds of production apps with expiring client secrets. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

I’m not disabled please call me 970-216-0362 I’ll try to email me but my name is Kacy Hazen Spangler used to be Holt but he’s using me for financial gain by the thinking letting you guys think I’m disabled

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

I’m not disabled please call me 970-216-0362 I’ll try to email me but my name is Kacy Hazen Spangler used to be Holt but he’s using me for financial gain by the thinking letting you guys think I’m disabled

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Azure Plan Subscription for end customers should include on their Usage Report more columns

Azure Plan Subscription for end customers should include on their Usage Report more columns like meter category, meter subcategory, Meter ID, meter name for internal reporting.

The problem is this reports are only available for Partners, however not for end customer. We need it to create internal reports.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dynamic column header issue -ODATA Source connection

Hi,

I am trying to fetch the data using ODATA to Azure Blob storage, In source the Column headers are changing every week with that the data is not copying with new header, Can we use dynamic schema mapping ?
    I really appreciate your help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ODATA source during connection issue

I am trying to import data from ODATA source to Azure Blob storage. During making of connection with source facing below problem.:
    The retrieved type of data JObject with value {"Year":2019,"Month":12,"Day":30} is not supported yet. Please either remove the targeted column 'Date'

Does anyone having any idea or MS can provide some solution for this issue. I would be highly appriciate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Create + deployments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change Spot VM to Standard VM

Currently, there are no implemented changes from Spot VMs to Standard VMs.
    Please implement this by all means.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cosmos Data Explorer: allow delete of a single or a group of items

What in object. Now I need to destroy and re-create the catalog. For testing purpose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Nano Neural Bio Computer

Changing all Healthcare system globally and provide care for everyone
    Want to join us let me know

1 vote
    Sign in