Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Operation name under Run History for VMSS is Not accurate

Bug: Operation name under Run History for Virtual Machine Scale Set (VMSS) says scale up and down whereas it should say scale in and out. E,g. Operation name when you scroll down on Run History says "Autoscale scale down completed" or "Autoscale scale up completed". This is technically NOT correct. The operation is actually "Scaling In" and "Scaling Out". Scaling up means increasing the number of vCPUs and Memory whereas scaling out means increasing the number of instances.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Usr experience is very bad.. Like AWS you can click and it flows like stream ..Azure makes it tough and difficult for new users Focus on UX

Usr experience is very bad.. Like AWS you can click and it flows like stream ..Azure makes it tough and difficult for new users Focus on UX

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Idea for Microsoft Azure Projects.

Hi to all.

My name is Dimitris, i live in Greece and i am passionate about Azure.

Ι believe there are two groups of people who have achieved
    Azure certifications.The first ones are those who are working in the IT industry (of course) but without hands on experience with Azure, and the second ones are those who already have Azure as their primary job.My question is: what about the first group? How can they get a hands on experience without having their primary job with Azure?
    How great would be for someone knowing that he/she has hands on experience ?…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add "Export to .CSV" option in VM and Network Interface blades

Requesting to add "Export to .CSV" option/button in VM and Network Interface blades to allow easy gathering/reporting of VM names, statuses, IPs, etc.

Requesting the same for the Network Interfaces blade to quickly get a report with NIC name, Vnet, Machine attached, IPs, etc.

This option is available in the "All Resources" blade, however, the information available there is extremely minimal and doesn't include much of the desired data beyond the resource names.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. One #$SDFSDF^SDF#@CSW#$%#$ account per email address??? Like everyone else in the world????

Your whole "switch directories" work account or other? is so complicated, so convoluted, I can't even begin

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tell me straight up if I am still being managed by a former employer

Tell me straight up if I am still being managed by a former employer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Logic apps version control integration to web editor

Developing Logic apps using Visual studio is relatively cumbersome, compared to the web editor. In web editor it is much easier to quickly test and develop Logic apps, but in Visual studio it has to be constantly deployed and then tested through portal (or from the limited VS Logic apps cloud editor)

I would prefer leaving out Visual studio completely, but the in build version control for Logic apps web designer is not robust enough. For example we lose everything is somebody accidentally deletes a Logic app. One option is to develop the Logic app in web editor and later…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Create + deployments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. VMs are not redirected to home page (overview) instead directed to the page which was previously opened for another VM

Repro Steps:

1. Login into https://portal.azure.com/

2. Select Virtual Machines

3. Select any VM from list of VMs. It will redirect to home page (overview) of that VM.

4. Select any other page of that VM, like networking or reset password.

5. Now select any other VM from list.

Expected Result:

After selecting another VM from list, it should be redirected to home page (overview) of that VM.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search + navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. include VM memory metrics as basic monitoring metrics (similar to CPU and Network)

Basic monitoring metrics on CPU and Network are included as part of the subscription cost of the VM. Why the equally elementary metrics on Memory usage are excluded and required customers to pay an extra on the underlying storage account for this basic need?

Why there is discrepancy on the principle applied to CPU/Network metrics vs. Memory metrics?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Force auto shutdown on VMs from a subscription and force all VMs to shut down at a specific time.

I want to be able to set a rule on the top of Azure to automatically enforce auto shutdown of all new VMs created. This would be a really nice feature to have in a sandbox / test environment

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When updating an HTTP setting the Backend port value is reset in the Portal

If I have an existing Azure Application Gateway HTTP setting using Backend port 8080 and I edit that Setting the value in the "Backend port" text box is reset to 80 when the blade appears (possibly when the radio button above it loads, and the HTTP selection triggers the text box value to be set to 80?)
    The value of 8080 is shown in the preceeding list and confirmed by using PowerShell Get-AzApplicationGatewayBackendHttpSettings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Aloow changing columns in grids on dashboard

Pin to Dashboard does not honour the columns I've selected. I flip to dashboard and it only has a few columns that aren't relevant to my dashboard. Can't change columns in dashboard.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Attach azure profile to my cra login for individual and business program account

Remove partner login from car sight to easy for fraud and attach it to azure partner it's easier for online business and purchasing import export stevenyawney@international.gc.ca

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug in dead-lettering Event Grid events that return HTTP error 413

Event grid events, deadlettering is not immediately, when web hook subscriber returns HTTP error 413.
    Instead, the topic delays/resends the event.

I've set up a HTTPtrigger function that returns HTTP 413 on certain event types, and set up a topic subscriber with dead letter enabled.

As expected, HTTP 400 results in immediate dead lettering, but the 413 error results in the event being resent.

Attached file is a dead-lettered event sent out from the topic. Please note the following values:
    "deadLetterReason":"TimeToLiveExceeded","deliveryAttempts":3,"lastDeliveryOutcome":"GenericError","lastHttpStatusCode":413

Thanks,

Dennis Hestbech

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 99 100
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base