Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Consume an Azure Dashboard from a Sharepoint page

A customer would like to consume some Azure Dashboards from a Sharepoint page. It would be great to have kind of an Azure connector or a way to add the Azure Dashboard using the Embed Web Part.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create custom guides in the Azure Quickstart Center for my organization

Being able to create custom guides that are interactive in the Azure Quicsktart Center for my organization or as an MSP

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

3. Dobrze by było abyście Państwo odpowiadali na mejle, na wiadomości wysyłane, na pytania, itp

Dzień dobry

Wysyła się do Państwa mejle, wiadomości ze strony i nikt miesiącami nie odpowiada.
    Dobrze by było to zmienić.
    Rozumiem, że jesteście Państwo dużym przedsiębiorstwem i możecie - w pewnym stopniu - ignorować część klientów, bo pozycja Wam na to pozwala. Jednak w dłuższej perspektywie, gdy pojawi się atrakcyjna konkurencja - stracicie nagle mnóstwo klientów.
    Może warto zadbać o nich już teraz.

Z poważaniem
    Bogumił Szmańda

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dzięki za ważne opinie. stale staramy się ulepszać naszą strategię komunikacji i dzielimy się tymi opiniami bezpośrednio z naszymi zespołami ds. komunikacji. Jeśli są jakieś szczególne eskalacje, które chciałbyś omówić, wyślij wiadomość na adres AzCommunity@microsoft.com, dołącz swój identyfikator subskrypcji, wszelkie identyfikatory żądania wsparcia lub problemy w celu opracowania opinii..

4. Unsaved changes to a dashboard blocks basic features

When using a shared dashboard and just testing changes/and or just wanting to change the timespan temporarily, the dashboard says there are unpublished changes and this blocks MANY features, like being able to make further edits, full screen, SEARCH, etc. There is no reason for a change to block so many features, especially if I want the change just locally for a short time.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

5. Change regional format Svenska (Finland) to Finnish

Since Finland has not been under Swedish rule after 1808, could you also acknowledge this fact and let the people of Finland have their own regional format?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

6. VERSIONAR DOCUMENTAÇÕES DE SUPORTE

vocês poderiam versionar as documentações de acordo com as versões de interfaces e ferramentas no painel Azure. Ex. Procedimento de importação em massa para contatos de uma caixa de e-mail V.01 / Item do painel para migração ou script para v.01. Assim evitaríamos falhas e trabalhos exaustivo.

Nem o Suporte da Azure conseguiu importar meus contatos pelo powershell. Agora terei que virar PHD em powershell para migrar contatos para um GRUPO DE DISTRIBUIÇÃO. A ferramenta não poderia contemplar esta atividade?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

7. Show resource Id in the azure portal too

Show the azure resource id of all the resources in the properties tab for all the resources. Many users are reluctant to run scripts and should be able to see the resource id directly in the UI.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add sort capability to all columns

I can't believe Azure Portal doesn't allowed you to sort snapshots by date or by size. Same thing for disks and other resources. Please add sort capability to all columns

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

unplanned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export and Import Favorites List

We are working with many different Tenants. I would like to export and import my Favorites from a Tenant to another. I can imagine that that helps also other admins.

And if possible you can store the favorites in the CSP Tenant, so that I don't need to export/import first for a CSP admin. If I a network admin, I need the same Favorites for that in each customer tenant.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search + navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Selenium Authentication with Azure

Selenium:
    Selenium is open-source automated testing which is used for web applications across many platforms and browsers. It is also very much similar to Unified Functional Testing. Selenium does web-application automation whereas testing can be done by using selenium tool which is known as Selenium testing.
    Selenium has four components:
    Selenium Remote Control (RC)
    Selenium Grid
    Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
    WebDriver

Selenium Remote Control (RC): Selenium Remote Control is used to write automated web application against Hyper Text Transfer protocol website with JavaScript.

Selenium Remote Control comes in two parts:
    Client libraries
    The server which kills browsers

Selenium Grid:…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow to provide a comment on non-compliant audit policies

Allow subscription owners to provide comments on non-compliant audit policies directly in the Azure portal to allow audit related documentation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Double Name column in Api management instance‘s tag blade

The “Name” column in red box should be “Display Name“

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. allow users to customize their profiles similar to SSIS by removing tools they don't use

The current Azure portal is cluttered with dozens of tools under "Favorites". This makes the interface cumbersome and confusing - especially for new users. Allow users to set up their Favorites and relegate everything else to other bins which default to be collapsed similar to the interface for SSIS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search + navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. HDI cluster with custom application displays wrong ssh command

If you create HDI cluster with a custom application, it will be displayed also as SSH endpoint. But generated ssh command is wrong. It is including ":22" together with hostname, and ssh will fail to parse it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

15. allow not operator when searching azure ad sign-ins log by location

I would like a way to search the azure ad sign-ins log for locations NOT = US (or any other country). Currently, there is not a way to do this. I need to search on each non-US country code individually (i.e. IN, RO, MX, GB, etc), and there are many. Allowing the use of the not operator would allow me to see this information with a single search.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

16. Dashboard reader role in Azure porta;

I am requesting for a dashboard reader role in Azure portal. We create a lot of dashboards based on Azure metrics or app insights. We share these dashboards with groups like help desk. We are currently adding the help desk group as a reader in the resource group. If there is a dashboard reader, that would be better preferred so we don't have provide read access which would allow the group to see more than what they are supposed to see.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

17. GUI Designer for Azure looks like ProfiBricks

I want to create a azure infrastructur with a drag & drop designer looks like visio. there is a german cloud provider he have this tool

You can see a demo here
    https://dcd.ionos.com/latest/?testDrive=true&regDomain=ionos.de&lang=de

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Create + deployments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18. On each section of the portal have code to generate the same options programmatically

While there are several different approaches to programmatically create the different options for the different features, it'll be super productive if on each section on top of creating the different actions (resources, etc.) we could also have the option to use some type of code to do the same programmatically, this way we would not spend time trying to find the matching SDK, PowerShell, etc. to do the same thing.

For example when creating a Shared Access Policy (or anything else) have a link that says Code and then select the tool you want to use (SDK, PowerShell, etc.) and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19. Fix vm Availability options tool tip link: 404 - Page not found

Click the Learn More link in the Availability options tool tip on Create a virtual machine blade result is 404 - Page not found. One possible fix is change the link to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/windows/availability

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to save and name time ranges on a dashboard so that I can recall them later.

I am looking at performance data during load testing and I know the start and end times for the tests. I have multiple tests, so it would be nice to be able to save the time range of each test and then load it without having to manually enter the time ranges in every time I want to change tests.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 90 91
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base