Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 92 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

2. Mircosoft Graph Toolkit for Chat on Azure Portal + Office 365

Logged In user can have options to enable/disable chat option on Portal itself for the selected Azure Directory to chat with their colleague and partners. Sort of small chat widget i.e. like a pop-up window can be used. The same widget can also be used in Intranet Portal in Office 365 and other places.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Some networks are not visible during network peering selection

If you have 3 vnets, where 2 of this are in the same region and 1 in an other, the 2 vnets in the same region are sometimes not able to see each other in network peering. If you want to create a peering from vnet0 to vnet1 (same region), vnet1 is not visible. But vnet2 which is located in an other region, does show up.

This is a bug which does also affect the official AZ-104 course lab in module 5 (Task 2.5).
    The workaround is to check "I know my resource ID" (check attached file). with this option,…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apply CanNotDelete or ReadOnly locks to Azure App Registrations in AAD

We utilise Locks on various resources to stop our core development and production resources being accidentally deleted, however, the same ability to apply a lock to Azure App Registrations in AAD would be beneficial

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I can't see my resources on the Portal

When I log into the portal I can't see my Resource Groups and other resources that I created.

I tried running an anonymous browser tab but it didn't work.

Running Azure CLI "az group list" show everything, and I can perform all the operations.

From the summary in the Portal I can see my apps etc, but I can't browse them anywhere, even in the "All Resources" blade the list is empty.

Please see my attached files where I show the problem.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to modify NSG for Virtual Machine scale set via Azure Portal

NSG can not be modified for an existing virtual machine scale set via Portal. This can done using Azure PowerShell by updating the NW Profile.

This feature request is to add capability to modify the NSG for VMSS via Portal.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. i cannot believe a company that is worth a trillion dollars released the azure portal as production app

i cannot believe a company that is worth a trillion dollars released the portal as production app.

i have used aws for years w/no issues. though i'd give azure a try.

i started vms and signed up for subscription. everything was working fine, except when i got first bill. i clicked on the bill to pay it, logged in and it told me I wasn't authorized to do this.

i tried this several times, with cookie clearing and incognito. same result. i then submitted a support request, including how to recreate including the urls and detailed error messages. several days…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. can microsoft flow have recycle bin?

It would be a good feature if https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/ has a recycle bin where the deleted flows reside.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. “ Search for users V2 “ connector is known to fetch all the users when the search term returns a null value.

“ Search for users V2 “ in the office 365 users connectors returns unintended users if the search term is a name column specified in a sharepoint list. If by chance user fails to fill the Name column,the search for users V2 takes this as null and fetches huge list of users from the azure AD . If the next step in flow is to send a mail, then mail will be triggered to all the users fetched by the connectors.

This seems to be a not intended behaviour, because if the search term returned is null, the “ Search…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Filtering name in Resource Group should also include the hidden-title

Filtering name in Resource Group overview should also include the hidden-title tag. For Workbook resources, the name is a guid and is not user friendly to filter through.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search + navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Microsoft CDN overwrites client IP-address

We had few days ago an attack on our website and to detect the IP address from aggressor, we enabled the client IP tracking in Application Insights.

Information about enabling:
    https://apmtips.com/blog/2016/07/05/client-ip-address/
    https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/azure/azure-monitor/app/ip-collection

To deliver efficiency the webpage content, do we use Microsoft CDN instead direct traffic on web app.

Dataflow schema:
    1. Browser > CDN (content expired) > web app

|

Browser < CDN (content updated) <

Standard dataflow:
    1. Browser > web app

|

Browser <

We detected, that the in AI tracked client Ip-address is when we use the Microsoft CDN the ip address of Microsoft Frontdoor application.…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Azure Plan Subscription for end customers should include on their Usage Report more columns

Azure Plan Subscription for end customers should include on their Usage Report more columns like meter category, meter subcategory, Meter ID, meter name for internal reporting.

The problem is this reports are only available for Partners, however not for end customer. We need it to create internal reports.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ODATA source during connection issue

I am trying to import data from ODATA source to Azure Blob storage. During making of connection with source facing below problem.:
    The retrieved type of data JObject with value {"Year":2019,"Month":12,"Day":30} is not supported yet. Please either remove the targeted column 'Date'

Does anyone having any idea or MS can provide some solution for this issue. I would be highly appriciate.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Create + deployments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please fix broken UI elements on iPadOS/Safari

Portal dropbown UI elements cannot be opened on ipad. Tapping on a dropbown in Safari on iPadOS flashes the contents of the dropdown but it immediately closes itself.

Additionally, certain text fields within blades are broken. Eg: when setting an authorization callback URI on an AAD application, the cursor is always forced to the right-most end of the string in the text box. If I click in the middle of the string and type any key, my cursor jumps all the way to the right.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. OpenID Connect sub claim should be consistent

Currently the access token and id token that are issued have different "sub" claims even though the token request is for the same application registration...and the same request. This doesn't seem to match with the documentation and seems wrong. Can this be fixed please?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create custom guides in the Azure Quickstart Center for my organization

Being able to create custom guides that are interactive in the Azure Quicsktart Center for my organization or as an MSP

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Getting started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

19. Close buttons needed while customizing or creating dashboards

Close buttons needed while customizing or creating dashboards

At present, there is no Close button to use while customizing or editing or creating Dashboards. If close button is there, users can use this to avoid new changes and able to keep the existing customized dashboards. while creating new customized dashboards, it forces to create and then delete. Close button helps to save time as well as useful here. Image Attached for ref. at present Done Customizing button alone is there with Tile Gallery.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to move AADDS to another subscription

Currently its not possible to move AADDS to another subscription or vnet. Also Azure AD tenant is limited to one instance of AADDS.
    Only option seems to be deleting and recreating AADDS entirely, this means recreating whole AD structure and joining VMs to new domain.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 103 104
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base