Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

2. Mircosoft Graph Toolkit for Chat on Azure Portal + Office 365

Logged In user can have options to enable/disable chat option on Portal itself for the selected Azure Directory to chat with their colleague and partners. Sort of small chat widget i.e. like a pop-up window can be used. The same widget can also be used in Intranet Portal in Office 365 and other places.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. can microsoft flow have recycle bin?

It would be a good feature if https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/ has a recycle bin where the deleted flows reside.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Azure Plan Subscription for end customers should include on their Usage Report more columns

Azure Plan Subscription for end customers should include on their Usage Report more columns like meter category, meter subcategory, Meter ID, meter name for internal reporting.

The problem is this reports are only available for Partners, however not for end customer. We need it to create internal reports.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Azure mobile VM to switch android platform to Windows based platform

-How about giving a azure based mobile VM to convert android mobile for personal; azure environment for official use with basic call icon

- can be used for maintenance team for work order management
    - same andriod & IOS based mobile devices can be used to run windows applications

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove or change Service Administrator for MCA Customers

MCA Customers are not able to change or remove the Service Administrator in a subscription. When transferring a subscription into a MCA the original Service Administrator is kept as is. This means that the service admin must be changed before transfer, something that is not clear from the documentation.

I would like to be able to remove the Service Administrator in a subscription as we do not use any classic resources. Alternatively the option to change the Service Administrator would also be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it easier to cancel the subscription. I've emailed support several times to cancel, and called sales (they were not helpful).

Make it easier to cancel the subscription. I've had my bank re-issue me a debit card because after I tried canceling, MS still charged me. And they somehow found my new debit card to charge illegally.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

I’m not disabled please call me 970-216-0362 I’ll try to email me but my name is Kacy Hazen Spangler used to be Holt but he’s using me for financial gain by the thinking letting you guys think I’m disabled

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

I’m not disabled please call me 970-216-0362 I’ll try to email me but my name is Kacy Hazen Spangler used to be Holt but he’s using me for financial gain by the thinking letting you guys think I’m disabled

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Well first I like to say the days portals are new to me I have been hacked for 10 years. My ex husband Gabe holt is hacking me I’m not disab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cosmos Data Explorer: allow delete of a single or a group of items

What in object. Now I need to destroy and re-create the catalog. For testing purpose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As a new user, please do not force me to download an app to my cell phone.

As a new user, please do not force me to download an app to my cell phone.
    1. My phone’s memory is full, I am unable to download this app.
    2. I only have my personal phone. this is not a work phone.

I just want my Skype to be able to sign in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove items from CosmosDB catalog (data explorer)

I want to be able to remove selected items form a Catalog instead of destroying and recreating it (I mean during tests).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mock Exams for the Azure Certification Exams

Currently the other popular Cloud Solutions/Services providers have an option of mock/practice exams for each of their Cloud certification exams. Such mock/practice exams immensely help the certification aspirants to assess their knowledge and skill about a particular certification exam topic and can enable them to face the actual Cloud certification exam very confidently. It would be very helpful if such mock/practice exams are also introduced for each Microsoft Azure Certification exam.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ter uma forma fácil de cancelar a assinatura, porque estou procurando a um tempão como encerrar minha assinatura gratuita do azure tem

tem que ter uma forma fácil de encerrrar a assinatura. estou procurando a um tempão e não tem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Conditional Access

Conditional access is not getting applied to 3rd party application.
    Microsoft has confirmed the same.
    Support ticket 120051424003027

Microsoft Graph is a hidden app so we could not include or exclude it in the CA policy

Can this option be enabled for hidden apps.

Microsoft Graph https://graph.microsoft.com
    00000003-0000-0000-c000-000000000000

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Save / Set Column Width Settings & Sorting 'Defaults' Per Resource in Portal

1) Basically, within the Portal add a 'save settings' button on resources (especially: VMs, NICs, Disks, Etc.) so that we do not have to keep re-formatting the view.

2) This should save the sort-order and column-width adjusted, along with the current ability to save column changes (add/subs) and their (left to right) column ordering.

3) There is the ability to sort some fields but no all - meaning some columns that are added cannot be sorted. It would be nice to be able to sort any column.

Thank you.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base