Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 99 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

2. Mircosoft Graph Toolkit for Chat on Azure Portal + Office 365

Logged In user can have options to enable/disable chat option on Portal itself for the selected Azure Directory to chat with their colleague and partners. Sort of small chat widget i.e. like a pop-up window can be used. The same widget can also be used in Intranet Portal in Office 365 and other places.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Company Branding fully customizable, including Forgot my Account/Forgot My password

The B2C Azure Portal is highly customizable, which is great. These options are not available through the 'regular' Company Branding, let's call it the enterprise variant.

We already had an alternative Password Management agent and in all honesty, we need to serve our users with a more comprehensive User Experience, that is currently not available in Azure itself.

I understand that users a required to have a license to use the Password Reset functionality and that commercial consideration might be a contributing factor to not allow the login page to be fully customized and redirect users to other software solutions.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add creationdatetime to essentials

I see in the JSON view of a storage account, that there is a creation date time, but it is not visible in the Essentials. This information is essential.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. VM Should be Access From azure portal

There should direct access or Login option for azure VM like ESXI. If RPD and SSH port have blocked during antivirus or other software install then We can access VM over azure portal direct and enable the port.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. how to start

i plan to make mobile apps for my web with link https://royal-mix.com/ but i am first time user to azure, where do i start

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. shut down and disappear completely

that's the only thing i see reasonable to recommend after a few days of exploring Azure. i have 15 years of experience working as Linux engineer including private cloud solutions, HA and clusters, i also have been working with GCP for years. i never seen anything so useless as Azure is. you people walk on your heads. i could have submitted around 50 bugs i noticed but we all know Microsoft is not paying any attention - all we get is automated replies or customer service "is the light blinking red" kind of idiocy. i strongly going to recommend to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve dark theme by reducing contrast

In every app I use I select the dark theme to reduce eye strain.

However, I can't use the azure-portal dark theme. The color choice has way too much contrast. Black is 100% black and text is 100% white. It hurts my eyes.

Please take some inspiration from the Visual Studio dark theme which uses dark gray backgrounds and off-white text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Client IP Description - Firewall

Possibility to Include a string description about "Client IP" addresses that are added in the firewall. Would facilitate identitication and help us in maintenance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. can I transfer amount from free 200$ to another account or to my visa card

can I transfer un amount from free 200$ to another account or to my visa card?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add dark mode

Please add a dark mode to the portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Startups being built on azure vs startups being built on IBM cloud

Donation of resources to my domestic non profit corporation, in order to conduct my research into a revolutionary idea. tax deductible for Microsoft..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi, I suggest add UBUNTU 20.04 on option VM linux

Hi,
    I suggest add UBUNTU 20.04 on option VM linux.

thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove or change Service Administrator for MCA Customers

MCA Customers are not able to change or remove the Service Administrator in a subscription. When transferring a subscription into a MCA the original Service Administrator is kept as is. This means that the service admin must be changed before transfer, something that is not clear from the documentation.

I would like to be able to remove the Service Administrator in a subscription as we do not use any classic resources. Alternatively the option to change the Service Administrator would also be helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. can microsoft flow have recycle bin?

It would be a good feature if https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/ has a recycle bin where the deleted flows reside.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Azure Plan Subscription for end customers should include on their Usage Report more columns

Azure Plan Subscription for end customers should include on their Usage Report more columns like meter category, meter subcategory, Meter ID, meter name for internal reporting.

The problem is this reports are only available for Partners, however not for end customer. We need it to create internal reports.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to request for privileged roles in PIM

Currently roles can be assigned or their memberships can be edited but a request to get added role cannot be initiated by a user or a service. Providing the ability to raise a request with or without an approval workflow will be helpful for users and applications/services. This feature combined with time bound access can enable users to perform privileged activities and at the same time make permanent assignments less relevant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)