Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Chocolatey est un outil pour Windows, NOUS avons besoin d’un outil pour OSX Mac, STP!

We need a tool for Mac OSX to monitoring. An Azure bootcamp they use CHOCOLATEY, but it’s only for windows. Could you use a tool for different OS? thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically dismiss Security Center recommendations when the resource has been deleted

Currently, Security Center provides recommendations for all resources, including resources which have been deleted. There should be an option to dismiss any Security Center Recommendations related to a resource that is deleted. If they can't be dismissed, then there should be some form of indicator on the recommendation that the resource was deleted along with the date of the deletion.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. About the maximum number of alert settings

Support said to be able to set up 1000 alerts per subscription.
    I will create 850 SQLDatabase.
    You can only create one alert per SQLDB.
    1 Alert settings should be assigned to multiple resources.

日本語)
    1個のサブスクリプション辺り1000のアラートが設定できるとサポートに言われました。
    私はSQLDatabaseを850個作成します。
    これでは1SQLDB辺り1アラートしか作成できません。
    1アラート設定で複数のリソースに割り当てられるようにしてほしい。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Simplifide-routed mechanamics [15.11-16.00}

Bugs-opinionated with basil-cart.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Trace messages by "Subject", currently it allows only by Sender, Recipient & ID in EOP

We are using Microsoft Endpoint Protection (EOP) as our mail gateway but when tracing messages it does not show or have option by Subject.

This option if you keep available then it will help for all the customer to trace message easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. option to force server assessment

I have always seem to have servers that are listed as "not assessed" under compliance. It would be nice to have a "assess now" option. Right now I have to login to the server and reset the OMS application, or reboot the server neither of which is very functional.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Put the Apdex

Put the apdex report in the monitoring category

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sync

There are 1000+ devices managed by Intune in my company, including 700+ shared devices in shops, it really needs the function of sync devices by batch when you do policy update or troubleshooting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Monitor status of a created object

I created a SQL Managed Instance, and although warned this may take up to 24 hours, I am not able to see the object build, but not ready for use. I have no idea if it is being created, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Secure my Data from the American DOJ as the Cloud Act is unconstitutional

Secure my Data from the American DOJ as the Cloud Act is unconstitutional

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to download individual components from Application Insights.

Example: In "Have my pages been slow", I want to download only results in different formats like excel, word, pdf, etc.,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Refreshing on Query editor doesn't show any fields (columns) that have been added or remvoed

The Query editor is an amazing tool to use however sometimes it won't display the updated database if columns have been added or removed, I think it'd be a great enhancement if the refresh included such changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Maybe fix this: This resource is unavailable, please try again later. /subscriptions/801f806e-0fba-41fe-ba17-69cb359fabdd

Maybe fix this?

This resource is unavailable, please try again later. /subscriptions/801f806e-0fba-41fe-ba17-69cb359fabdd

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Azure AD sign-in activity log should record and show sign-ins from service principal

Currently, Azure AD sign-in activity log only shows user activities. Sign-ins from service principal (certificate or client id/key) is not recorded. So it is difficult for customers to know if service principal is maliciously used by certificate or key leak.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. can not check DNS name resolution query log with Azure DNS.

I want to check the DNS name resolution query log.
    It is impossible to check the number of queries related to fees, whether name resolution is possible, check aggressive queries, etc.

The following seems to work on Windows servers, but it seems not to be usable with Azure DNS.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/log-analytics/log-analytics-dns

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Kindly add an option to get alerts when endpoints of traffic manager are degraded

Kindly add an option to get alerts when endpoints of traffic manager are degraded.
    This will help us as we have many traffic manger profiles and it will be hard for us to manage manually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. all support request list in one page for azure account which manages many subsciprition

now I should check support responses accessing each subscriptions.
    but It would be better that I can see all support requests in one page

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be able to monitor NAT sessions inside the Azure Portal

Due to some NAT exhaustion issues, we would like to monitor the amount of NAT sessions using a monitoring tool available in the MS Azure portal. Right now it is possible and we cannot see the performance and possible risks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base