Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Simplifide-routed mechanamics [15.11-16.00}

Bugs-opinionated with basil-cart.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trace messages by "Subject", currently it allows only by Sender, Recipient & ID in EOP

We are using Microsoft Endpoint Protection (EOP) as our mail gateway but when tracing messages it does not show or have option by Subject.

This option if you keep available then it will help for all the customer to trace message easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. option to force server assessment

I have always seem to have servers that are listed as "not assessed" under compliance. It would be nice to have a "assess now" option. Right now I have to login to the server and reset the OMS application, or reboot the server neither of which is very functional.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Put the Apdex

Put the apdex report in the monitoring category

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Monitor status of a created object

I created a SQL Managed Instance, and although warned this may take up to 24 hours, I am not able to see the object build, but not ready for use. I have no idea if it is being created, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Secure my Data from the American DOJ as the Cloud Act is unconstitutional

Secure my Data from the American DOJ as the Cloud Act is unconstitutional

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to download individual components from Application Insights.

Example: In "Have my pages been slow", I want to download only results in different formats like excel, word, pdf, etc.,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Refreshing on Query editor doesn't show any fields (columns) that have been added or remvoed

The Query editor is an amazing tool to use however sometimes it won't display the updated database if columns have been added or removed, I think it'd be a great enhancement if the refresh included such changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. can not check DNS name resolution query log with Azure DNS.

I want to check the DNS name resolution query log.
    It is impossible to check the number of queries related to fees, whether name resolution is possible, check aggressive queries, etc.

The following seems to work on Windows servers, but it seems not to be usable with Azure DNS.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/log-analytics/log-analytics-dns

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. all support request list in one page for azure account which manages many subsciprition

now I should check support responses accessing each subscriptions.
    but It would be better that I can see all support requests in one page

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Architectural View

Include an Architecture preview for Virtual Machines, Databases, Virtual Networks and their Subnets, NSG's, load balancer, app services and any other services which connected in some or other manner.

Uses:
    1) To let know the user their connectivity and structure and to know whether they are connected as expected or not.
    2) Help them use the resources effectively.
    3) Chances are where they may upgrade to newer resources available or delete unnecessary resources which have been running. That is cost effective.
    Even we can have a “live preview” or “mapping” service, which didn't meet the expectations. Hope Azure Team will…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Kindly add an option to get alerts when endpoints of traffic manager are degraded

Kindly add an option to get alerts when endpoints of traffic manager are degraded.
    This will help us as we have many traffic manger profiles and it will be hard for us to manage manually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Application Insight - Availability Tests - Disable Groups of tests

Application Insights - Availability Tests - We need to be able to disable the whole group of tests.

At the moment the portal only allows us to disable single tests, one at a time. If we had a disable button on the first availability blade we could save lots of time during maintenance periods

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Maintenance "Experience", More Detail

It'd be good to see more detail of the work that will be done during scheduled maintenance. (Azure Gov.)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1703+ mdm policy html report through portal

For Intune - allow use to produce full reports accessible via the portal - the same html report you can locally produce via the Sync \ Report option now in 1703\1709.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Easy tracing via the portal

A tracing windows in the portal that can be called from any place in the cod and display traces from the App Service(s) or even all resources will be very useful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add more metric like CPU/Disk IO/Memory on VM Scale Set

Please add more metric like CPU/Disk IO/Memory on Individual instance of VM Scale Set

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Provide an option to schedule irregular, risky sign-in and other activity reports

GUI option is not found for schedule irregular, risky sign-in and other activity reports

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base