Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your unsaved edits will be discarded.

why we are getting this message during machine creation when we can try to perform some other tasks? "Your unsaved edits will be discarded."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Create + deployments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to export a Subscription as a template

Ability to export all resource groups in subscription as template for deployment purposes (to deploy exact same some where else )

Would be extremely useful for us (deployment guys)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Create + deployments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pre-Built Stacks

Hi Microsoft,
    The Azure Cloud interface is friendly, it will be good if we get a VM in one click with stack we need like

Ubuntu + Mysql + PHP +Apache
    etc most popular stack VMs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Storing the username and password on azure cloud

Microsoft edge should have the Private window feature(Needed password to open) to store the user password , data of his all social and other login page site at cloud server(Azure) so , that user not need to remember the password, can be used on any other devices for login , security from hackers and vulnerable websites.
    Have many description level idea on this but needed a healthy conversation . Hope for gental communication Microsoft.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Review template deployment debugging experience

The current experience is painful where you deploy the template, get an error and then need to navigate back to RG to get the template again. It would be nice to have a "named" template that I can go edit and redeploy in the Portal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Prevent illegal characters and upper/lower case when defining anything.

You should just prevent illegal characters when naming different items. I can type anything in and then get the red exclamation mark telling me that I can use underscores or upper case, etc. Just prevent them from being entered in the first place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make branding more accessible from the new Azure Dashboard

Could you please make of office 365 sign in page branding more accessible from the new Azure Dashboard, or add it as a widget that you can add to your dashboard if neded

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. report signout

Review activity
    It would be nice a report showing the session start time and end time.

In our case, it is essential to know the time that students/users are connected to the platform, when they connect and from where it connects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Application Insights check box in App Service creation

When creating an App Service and starter web app on a free plan, I saw I could tick a box to include Application Insights. For the App Service and Plan I chose UK West as the region. After everything was created I noticed that the Application Insights region was East Coast (the US). Should the tick box method to include Application Insights not honour the chosen regions for the App Service to which it applies, in my case UK West? I do not recall being allowed to choose a region for Application Insights during creation of the App Service, just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ability to create function app for IOT Hub

ability to create function app for Azure IOT Hub. I should be able to write a function app that monitors the IOT hub endpoint, and processing can be done to store in DB.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. let us use multiple clouds . . . #jgaj

Let us widen "data" just so to clouds..Let us make multiple clouds and run the program smoothly and progressive as everyday,there is something invented...

Jericho gil Alfonso

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Azure Portal - Continuous Delivery, ability to select pre-existing release definition

when configuring "continuous delivery" via VSTS for a specific web app in the azure portal, then a release definition is created, if this was deleted in VSTS, then the Azure portal does not recognise this and you get an error message (release definition with id nn does not exists) displayed from the edit link in the portal. What would be useful is if you have the ability to create a new definition or select a pre-existing definition from the portal.

Also can an option be provided to disable an entire release ( currently from what I can see you can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Option to select a predefined continuous release build

When configuring continuous deployment (preview) from the portal it would be nice to be given the option to either create a new one or select a predefined existing one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I need a sharepoint server in the german cloud portal.microsoftazure.de like in the portal.azure.com

I need a sharepoint server in the german cloud portal.microsoftazure.de like in the portal.azure.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Saya ***** membuat kuis

Kuiz azure ,saya ***** membuat project azure untuk kuis dan web dengan point dikumpulkan dengan coin digital sehingga coin bisa ditukar dengan uang nyata sehingga masyarakat senang di azure

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Web Deployment to PRODUCTION to be disabled when a STAGING environment exists

When doing a deployment update via the portal it is very easy to overlook the step of selecting STAGING rather than PRODUCTION slot. Today we did just that. Luckily nothing disastrous occurred, but we pretty much NEVER want to update PRODUCTION directly.

We would like some way to disable updating directly to production when there is a STAGING slot.

This would be a setting that could be changed back and forth when needed, but would still require a manual step to change. Not just a checkbox on the same page that you could accidentally mis-click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Deployment history UI/UX improvement

Currently there is a way to dig into the deployment history of the resources within the resource group.

It is unclear how linked templates connect to a single deployment. e.g. templates authored according to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-resource-manager/best-practices-resource-manager-design-templates#capacity-and-capability-scoped-solution-templates

1. It would be great to see the linked templates as graph type overview. Maybe inspired by the app map in application insights.

2. It is possible to pass parameters that are full json objects. It would be nice to have a way to view these json object parameters.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base