Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Create + deployments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I need a sharepoint server in the german cloud portal.microsoftazure.de like in the portal.azure.com

I need a sharepoint server in the german cloud portal.microsoftazure.de like in the portal.azure.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Saya ***** membuat kuis

Kuiz azure ,saya ***** membuat project azure untuk kuis dan web dengan point dikumpulkan dengan coin digital sehingga coin bisa ditukar dengan uang nyata sehingga masyarakat senang di azure

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. just edit

i want to create a photo editing without loosing original photo quality

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add cost estimation on a last step before provision any service in azure

Now we have multi step wizard for provisioning any service. on a last screen we will see- the parameters and portal will do some validation for us.
    Please- add the cost estimation on this last screen. Because it's so simple to make a mistake that will be super expensive.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow Web Deployment to PRODUCTION to be disabled when a STAGING environment exists

When doing a deployment update via the portal it is very easy to overlook the step of selecting STAGING rather than PRODUCTION slot. Today we did just that. Luckily nothing disastrous occurred, but we pretty much NEVER want to update PRODUCTION directly.

We would like some way to disable updating directly to production when there is a STAGING slot.

This would be a setting that could be changed back and forth when needed, but would still require a manual step to change. Not just a checkbox on the same page that you could accidentally mis-click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Deployment history UI/UX improvement

Currently there is a way to dig into the deployment history of the resources within the resource group.

It is unclear how linked templates connect to a single deployment. e.g. templates authored according to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-resource-manager/best-practices-resource-manager-design-templates#capacity-and-capability-scoped-solution-templates

1. It would be great to see the linked templates as graph type overview. Maybe inspired by the app map in application insights.

2. It is possible to pass parameters that are full json objects. It would be nice to have a way to view these json object parameters.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. when adding new development slots, they will be copied from the original service.

when adding new development slots the slot is empty and need to insert code from 0.
    I would like to make it more easy and the original service will be copied to that slot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Leader Board

My idea is Leader Board, where I can see best user activity and give award for my users who using Office 365 and Cloud tech

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to manage authentication API keys from the interface (instead of using powershell)

Instead of using powershell, generating keys for API would be easier for the end-user, and manageable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Provide Windows 10 Images

When will the azure portal have Windows 10 images available?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I only signed up to Azure as it is supposed to work with IPv6 but after 3 days of my developer costs and Azure developer support cost! I'm

I only signed up to Azure as it is supposed to work with IPv6 but after 3 days of my developer costs and Azure developer support cost! I'm now having to use another Cloud host which has cost me more money in set up !
    To make things worse i now have to spend time cancelling all this service as you keep charging me for something that doesn't work and it seem impossible to get in contact with billing to cancel it . NOT HAPPY !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow selection of VM type by Family on new VM creation

When creating a new machine allow to show VM types by selecting the Family type (A-F-G-etc) preferred along with recommended types

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am unable to attach the .mdf files as database , please enable that option

please enable user to add their different type database easily.
    Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allowing Pausing of a Subscription and Copying

Would be nice to be able to suspend or pause a whole resource group or a subscription. So we can do advanced setups for projects and POC. For us we provide managed services for Internal and external companies, so would be beneficial to display Billing and Suspend the whole area for non payment or if the project not fully approved and funded. Also a cop feature of either resource group or Subscription.

So Ideally For EA, Allow Clients to be able to create linked subscriptions, allow copy and pausing of the Whole subscriptions.

I suppose could do the same with…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why

I was no longer in Azure and congratulations for 3 months: they have once again managed to make a simple and functional solution so complicated that you no longer want to work with it. Why do you make the same mistakes over and over again in the past?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Virtual Machine Portability on WAN for Customers Elasticity

Current virtualization software supports transparent VM migration between physical servers on the same LAN but WAN migration remains a challenge due to the need for network reconfiguration and storage migration.

If the idea implemented then the impact listed below:-

1. It can be Impact on all Cloud Business providers for Cost Competition.

2. Cloud Customers will be increased rapidly.

3. The thing is new most of the customer & they does not know about cloud during the process it will be more highlight in world.

4. As we all of know it is best and cheap but need more concentration.

Regards:
    Parshant Tyagi (M.tech,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow me to type in a subscription info.

We have azure gov and it is really frustrating that I have no way to add oms to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base