Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Кнопка на загрузку проекта з WS2015 , 2017, 2013 на порталі Azure

Кнопка на загрузку проекта з WS2015 , 2017, 2013 на порталі Azure

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. users

Display the total number of users in AD, would be great to have this in AD->Users and AD->Groups as well. i.e. All Users, have the total number listed somewhere. In Groups, add Number of users as a column to the group list view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. These large green check boxes are covering all icons on the Portal Dashboard. Can we make them smaller, to see the icons behind them?

The green check boxes seem like a new feature on the Portal's Dashboards. The green check boxes are hiding the icons of each container and I cannot see icon behind them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Remove "Classic" from Cloud Service

Remove "Classic" from Cloud Service

Since there is no drop-in replacement yet, and since it will be supported for some time until you have a V2, there is no reason to imply that there is an equal alternative by adding "Classic" after the name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Theme based on Dashboard

Should be able to set theme based on the dashboard. I use prod and non-prod dashboard and want a way in UI to tell me which dashboard im . Like different theme color, so that by mistake i don't execute some operation on prod dashboard(which i intend to execute on non-prod).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dashboard tiles - cannot resize on 2nd dashboard

On my initial dashboard I can change the size of tiles. I created a 2nd dashboard and added a few tiles. I cannot resize any of the "Spending rate and forecast" tiles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Azure VM Scale set can assign into existing VNET's subnet

(Choose Public IP address to "none" when created and choose existing VNET)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. kubernetes web ui

Embed kubernetes web ui (dashboard) in Azure portal for ACS/AKS

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Java ARM Template On "Download template and parameters" Tile

While creating a VM, on the last step "4 Summary", next to the "Create" button there is a link "Download template and parameters" (please see attached 'azure-Step4-Summary.png') that opens a tile displaying ARM templates (please see attached 'azure-arm-template-missing-java.png').

Path: Virtual machines > Compute > [vm-name] > Create virtual machine > Create > Template

Currently the options are:
    1. Template
    2. Parameters
    3. CLI
    4. PowerShell
    5. .NET
    6. Ruby

Would be very helpful if "Java" option is added with an ARM template will be a very valuable resource for Java developers.

I understand there are options from Git [ https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/samples/resources-java-deploy-using-arm-template/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Access Cube in Power Point

Hi,

Top Management want to see their data into Power Point, through SSRS and Power BI we can export data into Power Point but if Manager want to change data due to some issue in data source, they can't. Can you please add this feature? instead of exporting into image can you please render data in table so end user can edit those data if needed.

Dinesh

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Metrics

Some screens in the portal don't have direct URL access.

For example:
    Metrics per Instance (App Service plan)
    Which can now only be accessed via:
    - App Service

- Diagnose and solve problems

- Metrics per Instance (App Service Plan)

A direct URL accesses means I can bookmark it, as I want to maintain a "toolbelt" bookmarks folder for DevOps aspects of my app.

Can you please provide direct URL for these resources?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a tile for a list of VM's with planned maintenance to the dashboard

Add a tile for a list of VM's with planned maintenance coming up to the dashboard in the Azure Portal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Personal data

Add to the end the ability to delete your credit card details, or this simple action turns into a whole problem. Why can not everything be simplified, why complicate everything.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dashboard not deleting deleted resources

When I delete a reource group, it is not certain that the members of that resource group will be deleted from the dashboard. Even closing the window and opening a new portal does not necessarily remove all deleted objects.

I'm using the Chrome browser on Windows 10.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Force default dashboard users

I would like an option to be able to create a dashboard, and force this as default for some users.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Custom Dashboard usability can be improved.

Would like to have the following options,
    1. Pin resource to a specific dashboard.
    2. Copy/Move pinned item / Tile from one dashboard to another dashboard

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow users to control Azure Portal Dashboards expiration time and make dashboards usable

Dashboards with it's current session expiration timeout are pretty much useless to be user as office dashboards and status monitoring. Most of the time session expires too soon and Office TVs show a "session expired, please refresh" message. Putting the tab with a dashboard on a cyclic refresh (e.g. "refresh this tab every 20 seconds") is not an option at all - new portal loading speed is horrendous, and the tab is cycled out from a view faster than it manages to display any useful diagrams or alerts.

This was not an issue in the past and came only in…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Graphical representation.

Need to create visual graphical representation connectivity of the components created
    ex: Vnet is component in which subnet is sub component, in subnet we have VM's like wise.
    In simple architect diagram should come up, while creating and linking the components.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base