Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Refresh button for Azure dashboard

At present there is no way to refresh a table for eg. a table showing containers in a particular storage. I ran my script to add containers to a storage. Now I have to refresh the whole page to check is it was created or not. Same is the case with instances and most of the tables.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

unplanned  ·  6 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Either add an 8x4 or a 3x4

With the widgets on the screen I want to be able to have a large graph and then smaller graphs underneath it. With a 6x4 on top, I can't put (2) graphs beneath it and have it line up. Either make it so the large graph can be 8x4, or the smaller graphs 3x2. Personally I'd go with the 8x2

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

unplanned  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow pinned tile configuration to include label customization

Customization options for pinned tiles are limited to size. In order to help create a more task-drive friendly environment, allowing renaming of tiles would be very helpful. For instance rather that have 4 tiles say "Site Settings" for my sites, allow me to label them so I can distinguish them.

102 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dashboard tile auto arrangements

The locations of the tiles on the dashboard can easily become a mess. It would be great to have the same experience as in Windows 8 with the start screen (automatic tile arrangement, preview of the new tile arrangement when moving tiles, etc.).

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support for paging on tiles

Taking the Billing tile on the dashboard: the billing information is being automatically cycled between the subscriptions, but it would be good if the user could just cycle between them or pause the auto-cycling.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

unplanned  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboards + tiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base