Notification Hubs

1. Add support for Azure Notification Hubs to push messages to web browsers

Azure Notification Hubs should be able to deliver messages to users via web browsers.

This should be done through lightweight javascript. The script should be cross browser compatible with desktop, mobile and legacy browsers.

Basically this would replace the need for hosting SignalR unless you're building something like a chatroom.

786 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    need-feedback  ·  46 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create flutter package for NotificationHub

Please consider adding a flutter package to easily add support for notification hub in flutter apps.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Simple android NH client lib

It will be good, if there is any simple android NH client lib like azure blob storage android interface.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Write e-mails in recipients language

Azure sends notifications to me about my account. These messages are in dutch. I don´t speak dutch and it seems there is no way to change it (I contacted support). The company headquarter is in the netherlands, but there a subsidiaries all over europe. Only a few speaks dutch. The language of the e-mail should be dependend on the account of the user, not of the head quarter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

What are the nature of these emails? Are they account notifications or related to activity within Azure Notification Hubs?

I imagine that the reason this is happening is because the Azure Subscription your Notification Hub namespaces are configured under has Dutch set for its language. It doesn’t feel like this is something we can affect unless you can change the language for the subscription you’re using

• Don't see your idea?

Notification Hubs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base