Networking

The Networking forum covers all aspects of Networking in Azure, including endpoints, load-balancing, network security, DNS, Traffic Manager, virtual networks, and external connectivity.

Virtual Network:

• Service overview

• Technical documentation

• Pricing details
  • Traffic Manager:

• Service overview

• Pricing details
  • Network Watcher:

• Service overview

• Pricing details
  • If you have any feedback on any aspect of Azure relating to Networking, we’d love to hear it.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. I would like a probe for load balancers that uses the status of a DSC from an automation account

I would like a probe for load balancers that uses the status of a DSC from an automation account. That way, when a VM is reimaged in a scaleset, it is unavailable to traffic until the DSC shows Compliant.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Microsoft
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Load Balancer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Allow moving a Standard SKU Load balancer between Resource Groups like possible with the basic one

Allow moving a Standard SKU Load balancer between Resource Groups like possible with the basic one.
      while in place upgrade from basic to standard is not an option, this might help with the manual upgrade or even general maintenance of the service.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Load Balancer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Could be possible LB TCP and UDP flows on all ports simultaneously when you're using an Public load balancer

Unfortunately, HA ports configuration is available only for internal load balancers. It is not available for public load balancers.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base