Networking

The Networking forum covers all aspects of Networking in Azure, including endpoints, load-balancing, network security, DNS, Traffic Manager, virtual networks, and external connectivity.

Virtual Network:

• Service overview

• Technical documentation

• Pricing details
  • Traffic Manager:

• Service overview

• Pricing details
  • Network Watcher:

• Service overview

• Pricing details
  • If you have any feedback on any aspect of Azure relating to Networking, we’d love to hear it.

How can we improve Azure Networking?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
    • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
    • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
    (thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Please add port-mirroring to Azure to enable DLP and logging applications

We would like a virtual span port or port-mirroring ability

187 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Need a level of SLA/availability around core networking components (load balancers, etc.)

These components can make or break the ability to have a service up and running. Currently, there are no details speaking to the availability of either the external or internal load balancing features (beyond anecdotal evidence). This also makes computing net/system SLA's impossible, since absence of an SLA effectively equates to zero, making the entire system SLA "unknown".

6 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Azure Networking Documentation Survey

Dear Recipient,

Greetings!!

As a valuable consumer of Azure Networking documentation, you are requested to help us improve Azure Networking documentation. You can do so by taking a brief survey below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/docsurveyforums

We will use your feedback to improve Azure Networking documentation that will fit more closely to your needs. As always, your feedback, time and efforts are deeply appreciated.

Best Regards
          Azure Networking Team

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Why Can't Azure Manage my Wireless Network?

As more and more applications and services make the migration from the desktop to the web, two issues are become important as ever. That is the content that we connect to and how we connect to this content.
            Microsoft has been an earlier adapter in identifying software as a service and migrating users from Microsoft Office to Office 365.
            However how users connect and how securely users connect is probably even more important.
            So my suggestion would be a additional service in Azure that would ensure that a users Internet connection is secure with Microsoft servers before a network administrator…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base