Please fix standalone Azure Storage Explorer to not change DateTime fields
I'm using the standalone Azure Storage Explorer with a Table Storage database and when I double-click a row to see the fields and then click Update, Azure Storage Explorer changes the DateTime fields even though I didn't make any changes. It's adding 6 hours each time.
It's easy to reproduce: open a table with a DateTime field, double-click a row, don't change anything - just click Update. Then open the same row and you'll see the time has changed. Click update again. Open the row again - the time changed again (adding 6 hours each time)!
While searching for help on this, I found the integrated storage explorer in Visual Studio and it doesn't have this problem so I'll use that instead. But it's still a bug and had me confused for a while.
I'm running Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Storage Explorer 0.8.14, commit 19f81c35, support id e78cf2d6-da35-07b9-febf-d97e04b7e68b; (Visual Studio 2017 Community).