Storage

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include Logic Apps in the Trusted Microsoft Services for Storage Accounts

Include Logic Apps in the Trusted Microsoft Services for Storage Accounts when configuring diagnostic settings in the Logic App to "archive to a storage account". Security Center flags logic app for not having this configured but then after configuring the storage account is flagged for not restriction access, "Restrict access to storage accounts with firewall and virtual network configurations (Preview)". Since the logic app can not be assigned to a virtual network this cannot be resolved/secured properly without taking my environment in to an App Service Environment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Azure SignalR service CORS rules to be applied via ARM template

There is currently no support to configure CORS settings of an Azure SignalR Service using ARM templates.

(See template reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/templates/microsoft.signalrservice/2018-10-01/signalr)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A standard GUI for upload, download, sync of stored data! Searching forums and blogs for a beta app doesn't inspire confidence.

A standard GUI for upload, download, sync of stored data! Searching forums and blogs for a beta app doesn't inspire confidence.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. option to create new storage

There should be an option to create a new storage when browsing existing storage. This same paradigm should apply for all other categories of services. Otherwise I have to hunt through a bunch of stuff in the +Add_ menu.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why create Storage accounts for each service when I already have an Storage.

If there is a Storage account created only containers are enough to Map for any Service that we create.

Also when we select any Storage Accounts that should show the SQL, VM or any resources that is using that storage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Passwords for Hadoop creation are rough/silly?

10 characters, lower+upper case, number, special character? Even my onePass fully-hashed passwords don't meet this criteria. If there is a security policy that requires passwords to be that long, then can you please show all error warnings at the same time, such that I don't have to try three different passwords (because I didn't know it needed to be 10 characaters long, etc.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include Logic Apps in the Trusted Microsoft Services for Storage Accounts

Include Logic Apps in the Trusted Microsoft Services for Storage Accounts when configuring diagnostic settings in the Logic App to "archive to a storage account". Security Center flags logic app for not having this configured but then after configuring the storage account is flagged for not restriction access, "Restrict access to storage accounts with firewall and virtual network configurations (Preview)". Since the logic app can not be assigned to a virtual network this cannot be resolved/secured properly without taking my environment in to an App Service Environment.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. App Service AAD Authentication on Azure Storage Static Site Hosting

Currently, after exposing a site through Azure Storage Static Site Hosting, the only login method is to use ADAL.js or similiar. This means that no private info can be kept in the static site, and has to be retrieved from a backend which is secured using AAD. This is because even if I redirect to login, search crawlers will pick up the info.

In practice, as soon as I have a site with potentially sensitive info on it, I drop to using an App Service for just one feature: AAD Authentication.

If we could have a system identical to App…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CloudStorageAccount.Parse(): Support SafeString

CloudStorageAccount.Parse(): Today takes string as parameter, as it contains username/password, I think it would be better if it took a SafeString.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base