1. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Limit the MessagingEntityDisabledException log spam

So the issue at hand is: when we disable a Service Bus Subscription, the ServiceBus listener likes write to logs about - relentlessly. This should be changed so that after a few tries the logging stops. Further explanation below.

Consider this scenario: we have an Azure Function that is triggered by messages arriving to a Service Bus Subscription. Because reasons, we need to temporarily disable a Subscription. As we do this the Service Bus listener starts to spam MessagingEntityDisabledExceptions. In HUGE numbers. A sample of 1 second of logs yielded ~32 logged exceptions, plus the same amount of traces. So…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 'Selected Network' means public! unless ip is added

It would be great for Service bus Networking/Firewall screen to be different. IMO at least add a Note on it i.e The "Selected Network" without atleast one ip address, is deemed public!'

This behaviour is very different from other PaaS resources. Other PaaS resources share the same screen (example storage account does not accept internal ip address)

To summarise:

• Weather the radio button is “All networks” or “Selected Networks” then the firewall is open. Until we add atleast one IP to the firewall
    • We want to only communicate with service bus via privateendpoint, so should we add the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Queue Search Behavior Unexpected

Search operates unexpectedly in the service bus queues screen. If I search for a string that I know exists, and there are many queues, and it isn't on the first page of results, it says "No results". But if I click "load more" link it will then appear. Paging should be applied after filtering, when it appears the reverse is true.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Autoscaling on Active Message count fails with an error, when configured for a large set of service bus queues

Issue: when configuring an app service's scale out rule, using the 'Count of active messages in a Queue/Topic' metric, the metrics fail with an error if I select a large number of queues.

Setup:
    1. a service bus namespace with a large number of queues (e.g. 100) (see attached screenshot 0101)
    2. an app service

Steps to reproduce:
    1. in azure portal, load the app service
    2. select 'Scale out (App Service plan)
    3. choose 'Scale based on a metric'
    4. click 'Add a rule' to start defining a new rule
    5. in the 'Metric source' picker, select 'Other resource' …

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Service Bus

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base