How can we improve Azure Virtual Machines?

Make the Classic Portal work .

I created new Azure account and went to the the new portal and created a storage account. I then went to the classic portal and did not see it ??? So I deleted the storage account in the new portal and created one in the classic -- BUT I could not get the Region to be US East in the classic portal only in the new Portal ?????? Go figure ???? How ridiculous is this ! I can not stand the new portal -- its as complex and stupid as AWS . So if you want to loose more customers keep the new portal !

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Abe Gulko shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TJ Cornish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This one isn't going to happen - sorry. The new portal is better in nearly every respect. Spend some time in it and you will find what you need.

• Zachary Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new portal is great! It just takes some getting used to if you are used to using the classic portal.

• Sebastian Fyda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Abe Gulko: there are two deployments method in Azure now - ASM (classic), and ARM (resource manager). Things created in ARM are not visible in old portal. Things you have created in ASM mode either via old or new portal are visible in new portal - just check Storage Accounts (classic) or all resources. I know new portal may be confusing at start, but just give it a try.

Feedback and Knowledge Base