Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Marketplace

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it easier to find SaaS and to estabish maintenance requirements

As a small business I don't want to take on sysadmin obligations. It's not easy to select only SaaS applications. With apps like Bitnami Wordpress it's not clear whether I am required to patch. To post a request in the Bitnami community I need an account, which I don't want at this stage because I don't know if I'm going to use them. Could you have an Saas filter and have something in the installation program which allows auto-updates? I'd be happy for Bitnami to handle server maintenance but I'm not sure if they do or not.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to control order in which useful links are shown

As a vendor making its solution available in the Azure Marketplace, I want to be able to control the order in which my useful links are displayed to the Marketplace community, so that I can better control the end user experience related to the supporting content.

For example, I want to start with a link to high level solution overview, then include a link to the datasheet, a short video, a Quick Start guide, follow with a comprehensive online help and a then end perhaps with a reference to our Online User Community.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Cameroon to the list of supported countries for Azure Store

Many Cameroon's companies move to Office365 and on Azure. To improve their experience of your plateforme, they need many products which are available on market place.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Symphony

Add Symphony Chat to marketplace. Presents a huge global audience of brand name financial services users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cost of Jenkins template from azure market place

Hi Team,

I was going through this link - https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/azure-oss.jenkins?tab=Overview

and wanted to implement this. i want to know what is cost involved in it, installing on VM,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Grafana image

Grafana is a popular metrics dashboard. Add an image to the library so I don't have to install it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add PlanGrid to Azure AD Apps

Please add PlanGrid (https://www.plangrid.com/) to the Azure AD Apps Marketplace. I have two customers in the construction vertical who are using that SaaS app and Azure AD. We had to create a custom connector as a work-around. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You fix up your billing with Sendgrid purchased via the Microsoft Marketplace

Response from Microsoft

By design we are unable to update the Payment Instrument on Marketplace purchases, In order to update the payment instrument you would need to delete the resource and purchase the service again with the new card

I understand that the resource is now deleted and I’m currently trying to conact the Sendgrid Support team to see how you could get back the old configuration

Please click on this link to help you configure your emails

Apologies for this inconvenience, you can provide your feedback on the same via this link https://feedback.azure.com/forums/34192--general-feedback

My response back to Microsoft

How…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove or update the application "knowledgevault"

The application "KnowledgeVault" is still in the application gallery, but I do not know if it is still a product I am able to use. The link to add the app is blank, and the "sign up for knowledge vault" link is dead.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stacking Licensing in Marketplace

Marketplace does not support stacking in our compute billing platform. We only support “stacking” for SQL Server-based images. We realize this is a valid scenario and it is in our backlog, but no formal ETA.

A publisher is shipping their product on top of one of the “Premium” SUSE images from the gallery. The complexity is that there are effectively two products billing simultaneously – let’s call them Lower (SUSE) and Upper (D3). So the end user provisions a VM from D3’s Marketplace offering for say $100/month, but presumably SUSE would expect some cut of that $100 (say $60).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Azure Marketplace publishers require customer data and analytics

Provide customer data and analytics for Marketplace publishers. Partners complain about a lack of visibility over their business due to missing information and infrequent reports.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Move Red Hat Enterprise Linux usage details into "Market Place Charges" instead of listing in "Total Overages Billed Separately" table

Regarding EA Admin Portal > Usage details and cost reporting. Please move Red Hat Enterprise Linux usage details into "Market Place Charges". Right now RHLE usage details show up as "Total Overages Billed Separately". It makes more sense to put all 3rd party marketplace vendor charges under a single "Market Place Charges" data table.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Setting up a new Offer

When setting up a new offer, the help button suggests that "the Offer ID cannot be modified once published". Needs clarification, because the offer ID cannot be reused once it has been saved and deleted (as opposed to published).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Deliver the enhancements outlined in this future press release

The attached future press release outlines a set of sorely needed improvements to the Azure marketplace (images introduce vulnerabilities)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Implement a better filtering for removed Apps

When removing a solution form AppSource the process is quite cumbersome and needs manual help of MS Support. After removal has been approved the solution stays visible in CPP, possibly even as live while it is actually not publishable anymore. Since we as Dynamics Software have quite a lot of solutions that change during their roadmap and some get combined regarding functionally into new Apps, this can become confusing in the end. A better solution would be to either implement a filtering option for solutions within the backend or completely remove or archive them so that they do not appear…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. AppSource

Hello,

I am finding it extremely confusing to determine the requirements to publish a Word plug-in on AppSource.

The form for AppSource requests a Microsoft Partner ID. From the Partner site, it is not clear at all what form of Partner membership is required for publishing via AppSource. When I sent a support request for this originating from the AppSource nomination form, I had a response back saying that the team does not offer support there, instead they only support Azure Marketplace....aaaaaahhhh.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Azure Influenced Revenue

It would be great to have Azure influenced revenue information at the offer and publisher level. Can this be added to CPP Insights?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How can I add feedback to an application

How can I add feedback to an application on Azure Marketplace, want them shown in the REVIEWS in application's page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base