(thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Max Uritsky responded

we are working with some data providers to onboard such data. Stay tuned

3. Adobe ColdFusion

Adobe ColdFusion runs really well on Windows Server and Linux and would be an ideal fit for the Azure Marketplace. Amazon has an offering.

I'm a Azure re-seller and am giving business away that could be going to MSFT!

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Windows Marketplace - charge by usage

Windows Marketplace should have the ability to charge application customers based on storage and bandwidth used
    Azure application authors are billed based on storage and traffic. They need the ability to charge their customers using similar rules

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. See spatial data storage support & query

Enable storage of Spatial datatype and ability to browse view using a Map Centric approach & well as the current textual approach.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow changes to friendly names of Add-ons and such after initial creation.

I just added an add-on. However, I chose the wrong name for the add-on. Now, there is no way (that I have found) to go in and change the name that this shows up as, which is frustrating. I don't want to delete the add-on as the setup process took some time.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Palo Alto firewalls

Palo Alto Networks. These guys support everything ... except Hyper-V and Azure ... This is my second (!!) workplace that uses the PA firewall and sees this as a show stopper for Hyper-V/Azure platform.

This feature is probably on someone's list ... bump it up please.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Marketplace purchases can be applied toward EA monetary commitment balances or credits.

Marketplace purchases can be applied toward EA monetary commitment balances or credits. Most of customers are using Azure Calculator to estimate the cost for buying Azure EA either EA True Up. For example, they need 25 RedHat VMs E8v3, USD 0.770/hour, and they buy 100 hours for example, so customer think they have to buy EA with amount USD 23,100 per annum (USD 1925 per year). But in reality they will be billed separately for RedHat license and can't deduct their EA. As far as i know in AWS we can use same credit for anything including AWS marketplace items.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Downgrade sendgrid

It would be very nice to be able to downgrade the sendgrid plan. It is easy to upgrade, but impossible to downgrade. The only soluition is to stop the current sendgrid plan and start a new plan. When I do that I will lose all my current sendgrid settings.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Duplicate data from newspaper websites

Some newspapers (eg http://www.guardian.co.uk/data-store) make a lot of interesting data available online - why not do a deal to duplicate this in Dallas? It would add loads of great, free content and do so in a way that's much more useful than a csv file or a Google spreadsheet...

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Roger responded

Hi Chris,

Have you seen our current news feed from the Associated Press? If not, you can find an overview here: http://www.pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-US/PartnerDetails.aspx?PartnerId=12884901889&ProductId=12884902241&CurrentTab=1.

You can explore the dataset by clicking the big orange “Trial” button on the right side of the page. This will take you to the Dallas Account and Subscription Management portal, where you’ll be asked to accept AP’s End User License Agreement. Once you do, you’ll be subscribed to the dataset and able to explore what it offers.

If you don’t already have a Dallas account, you’ll need a Live ID and a Dallas invitation code to create one. If you don’t already have a Dallas invitation code, you can request one at dinvite@microsoft.com.

Back to your suggestion… Is this what you had in mind?

Thanks!

12. Show more detail in the History

Most of the time, deployments succeed. The history just shows "Azure Store preview requested" - no confirmation of success, no elapsed time, and the terms don't even match the publishing process (the button says "PUSH TO STAGING").

But sometimes deployment fails. Fix the 3 things above, plus show the details about the reason for the failure. The errors are especially important in the government cloud where there are more restrictions.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. iManage

Please work with iManage to add to the gallery apps for Active Directory

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. esri

have arcgis server instance creation

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Brocade Vyatta vRouter

Need Router, Firewall and VPN

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add "Corrections" phase to Cloud Partner Portal Publishing Process

There should be an opportunity to correct any (non technical) mistakes, or make description updates during the "Publisher Review" portion of the marketplace publishing process in the Cloud Partner Portal. Currently you have to go back through the entire approval process to make even a single character change in the description.

Instead of canceling and republishing, it would be nice to have an opportunity to submit non technical changes to the description on the fly during the publishing process.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PeopleSoft

Help to integrate Oracle HR with peopleSoft. Many of the companies utilises this SaaS app

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Search API: Provide a date in each result or allow us to provide a date filter in the query

I really need a way to be able to determine what content was "picked up" after a specific date. If you provide the date you "picked up" the content in the response, I can do it myself. If you provide the ability to add a date range filter to the API call, you can do it for me.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Domain providers

We should be able to add a globally distributed domain registrar and DNSservice provider to our account.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Dan, thanks for the feedback. Can you provide more information about the feature ask you are submitting? When/where would you expect to add the domain registrar and DNSservice provider? Are you asking to have an Azure Marketplace offering that is a DNSservice?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base