Azure Marketplace

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow changes to friendly names of Add-ons and such after initial creation.

I just added an add-on. However, I chose the wrong name for the add-on. Now, there is no way (that I have found) to go in and change the name that this shows up as, which is frustrating. I don't want to delete the add-on as the setup process took some time.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe ColdFusion

Adobe ColdFusion runs really well on Windows Server and Linux and would be an ideal fit for the Azure Marketplace. Amazon has an offering.

I'm a Azure re-seller and am giving business away that could be going to MSFT!

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. esri

have arcgis server instance creation

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PeopleSoft

Help to integrate Oracle HR with peopleSoft. Many of the companies utilises this SaaS app

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SharePoint 2016 preview image

Can we include SharePoint 2016 preview as an Image in Azure?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Oracle fusion middleware

Full stack oracle fusion middleware in ORACLE Linux or centos Linux virtual machine with identity management server and Oracle forms

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Image of Windows 7/8/10

Include the ability to create windows 7/8 or 10 Virtual Machines.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Marketplace SDK/API to subscribe and consume services programmatically.

We would like to incorporate subscription management and deployment of marketplace services from our custom management stack. Being able to federate subscriptions and incorporate them into 3rd party orchestration tools would further extend the power and accessibility of your offerings. This will be particularly important for services such as XenApp essentials when it is released. Empower your ISVs to build value add on top of Azure to help broaden your echo system and customer value proposition.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add to Virtual Machines marketplace

As well as providing the NagiosXI VM in the marketplace, consider adding the full suite of Nagios products - Nagios Log Server , Nagios Network Analyzer, Nagios Fusion, Nagios Incident Manager

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add ACCOPS HYSECURE VPN Gateway Virtual Machine In MarketPlace

Accops HySecure (formerly Propalms OneGate) is an application access gateway that enables secure access to corporate applications, desktops and network services from any device working from any network. HySecure enables users working from any network be it trusted LAN or untrusted WAN or internet or mobile network to securely access corporate resources. HySecure’s SPAN technology make secure access a simple, fast deployment without requiring any network changes. User can get onto a browser,desktop client or mobile apps and start accessing the applications without requiring any configuration on the devices

Accops HySecure brings together the performance, management and functionality required for…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Software Open Source Zabbix

Software for monitoring enterprise and open source, Zabbix!

Nagios main competitor, already on the Marketplace. Zabbix has been gaining ground in front of the nagios.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. provide the donwtime dashboard for market place app well

provide the downtime dashboard for market place app

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make available Windows Server Marketplace images with increased Paging File limits to accomodate small VM sizes (Temp Drive)

Windows Server images on the marketplace have Paging File set to System Managed, which is capped at 1/8th of a volume's capacity. For VMs of small Temporary Drive size, this means Paging File will be about 1 GB, which may occasionally cause OutOfMemoryException occurrences, triggered even during running Custom Script Extensions to automate increasing Paging File limits.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wombat Security Technologies

Add Wombat Security Technologies as an App for connection to Azure services.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. windows 8/7

se necesita para poder ejecutar a los clientes y hacer pruebas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kronos

Kronos HR time management, payroll , benefits solution

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Implement a better filtering for removed Apps

When removing a solution form AppSource the process is quite cumbersome and needs manual help of MS Support. After removal has been approved the solution stays visible in CPP, possibly even as live while it is actually not publishable anymore. Since we as Dynamics Software have quite a lot of solutions that change during their roadmap and some get combined regarding functionally into new Apps, this can become confusing in the end. A better solution would be to either implement a filtering option for solutions within the backend or completely remove or archive them so that they do not appear…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it easier to find SaaS and to estabish maintenance requirements

As a small business I don't want to take on sysadmin obligations. It's not easy to select only SaaS applications. With apps like Bitnami Wordpress it's not clear whether I am required to patch. To post a request in the Bitnami community I need an account, which I don't want at this stage because I don't know if I'm going to use them. Could you have an Saas filter and have something in the installation program which allows auto-updates? I'd be happy for Bitnami to handle server maintenance but I'm not sure if they do or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ungetboeck

Event management

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base