How can we improve the Microsoft Azure Marketplace?

Allow deletion of offers in Cloud Partner Portal that were never published

Currently, there is no way to delete an offer in Cloud Partner Portal that was never published. We have invalid offers that we wanted removed.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DeclanG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for this from me too!

Its been 18 months since this feedback was submitted, is there an update that can be shared with regards to when this capability will perhaps be available?

Thanks

• Brett Westover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to add +1 to this request. The D in CRUD might just be the most important function. ;-)

In addition to being able to remove offers that were never published, offers where publishing was started, but then canceled before final Go Live should be safe to delete as well.

Finally, even fully published offers are not necessarily useful forever. Perhaps an "Archive" function that can remove these from the current active list of offers would work here.

• Paul Riddle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are also interested in seeing this feature become available in the Cloud Partner Portal. It will help us to stay more organized. Even if there was a "cancelled publish" section away from the "All Offers" section would be better than it is today for organization purposes. We would really like to be able to just delete them though.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When can we expect this capability to fundamentally manage our partner portal? can you give us a rough estimate? Q2? Q3? 2018? 2019?
    Thanks

Being able to keep the Cloud Portal clean is crucial for effective offer maintenance. Also many times we create test offerings to work specific changes without involving the offers that have been published.

Not having this ability is definitely a customer friction point.

• Johan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's such a basic CRUD feature. We need to be able to keep things tidy.

Should be great. We have currently some failed offer that I'm not able to delete, Do I have to keep, all my failed offers?

Feedback and Knowledge Base