How can we improve the Microsoft Azure Marketplace?

sendgrid on CSP

Please bring Sendgrid to CSP

717 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sholeh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Graeme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi
    This is extremely poor as you provide the option when you purchase from the Marketplace under CSP, these pricing tiers should be removed for CSP until you fix the issue or an acknowledgement page notifying of the limitation, I have spent the better part of a week chasing this issue with MS and Sendgrid until I found this thread. Fix now please !!

• Susith De Silva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
    Curruntly CSP has SendGrid for free tiers only. But cannot scale up to the paid tiers. This is a major blocking to us when considering the billing for our clients. We have to send a separate bill for clients for the SendGrid via Pay-AS-You-Go subscription. Please bring the Paid Tiers to the CSP. SendGrid is an awesome email service.

• Cici commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi User voice admin,

Could you confirm if SendGrid has been released yet?
    As far as I know, the free tiers is available currently, but paid tiers not.
    Kindly update to folks

• Jeffrey Patton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey kids...not sure when this happened, but I just walked through the Sendgrid deployment on a brand new CSP customer.

• Geoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this isn't available on csp, can you just not run it on a payg and then simply connect using an app?

• Francesco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add SendGrid to Microsoft Azure Cloud Solution Provider subscription. This will be very useful for us and our customers.
    Thanks

• Verocab commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring SendGrid to CSP!!!! I'll loose some customers to EA if you don't. And being a CSP partner will be less interesting for us.

• Ola Hiselius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on this. When will it be available? We are moving to CSP, but this is realy a needed function before we can move everything from EA.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base