Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. notification

We would appreciate to receive notifications by mail about the submission status of our MS apps.

Actually we only can follow these steps by manually looking on the MSN App Dashboard to see if our apps passed all single steps of the submission.

in order to prevent each developer to have look into all single dashboards. It would be great to receive such info mails.

thanks in advance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Any way to generate interface and upload data to existing backend database?

Any way to generate interface and upload data to existing backend database?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I got a server backing too me from windiws but they dont take me serious

Make it more user friendly.it seems too much all this white does..and you could probably start with using my server aswell I need a helping hand with cash too get startedi I got a Microsoft server or 20 ;)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. API for Cloud Partner Portal Insights

Can we have an API to pull usage for our offerings? I don't always want to rely on the UI.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Business as a Service

Gist:
    Shifting Azure focus just selling Compute, Network and Storage to Application as a service(Pure SAAS) where we build end to end experience for verticals and sell the experience via azure portal. Abstracts the technicalities in favor of customer scenarios. All thought today there are some marketplace Saas offering they are not end-to-end experiences
    For Ex: Uber runs primarily on an App (Mobile, Web) that has users , is integrated with payment gateways and connects devices if this was an offering that was provided by Azure anyone can start their business.

Problem
    Startups, Small Medium business and e-commerce business owners…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Second time this is posted>>>first would not go through on this screen> Hello Higi.com/team$ users: Kiosks are not paying as they say...js

The higi machines are not paying as they claimed and there is harassment surrounding many times certain Rite Aid patrons use the machine. Check with your nearest pc technician about why the website does not respond to visits to "www."higi.com to clear concerns and payments. ...We are contributing to risk education programs now due to many being attacked who don't want to be with certain abusive person. ...Also, if you are concerned about flu, you may be seen at Rite Aid in consultation (consultation rooms are available) for the flu vaccine; also you may get a vaccine there. It…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sonicwall NSv was just released, but not available in the Government Marketplace

It is available in the public cloud, but not Government cloud.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bundled wireless connectivity for IoT application development

Add wireless IoT connectivity bundles and/or SKK/HDK for Azure partners to develop & test applications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show GDPR/Privacy Compliance of Extensions from Marketplace

All extensions from MS Marketplace to Azure Services like DevOps shall show if they are compliant to European Union GDPR Privacy Rules.
    Are any data from azure (devops) oganizations transferred to 3rd party servers?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow editing of listing before its live

I have a listing that is "Awaiting Publisher Signoff". The problem is I need to edit it now that I see what things will look like when it goes live. I can't edit much except for images and basic things. I cant recall it to edit it. I can't delete it to create a new one. I have been stuck for weeks now because support isn't responding to questions over the holiday break. It has never been live so it would be nice to edit the SKUs so that I can change pricing details and such. Enabling users to be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Restore of VM check SKU of existing Public IP and provide same SKU for new PIP - availability zones

Restore of a vm to new vnet/subnet will not always get a public ip. If the vm that you want to restore has public IP SKU with Standard or higher the process do not check for that and will fail provisioning a public ip.
    Issue happens if you restore a vm that use availability zone or Network Load Balancing in front of vm.
    Please have restore job check SKU for Public IP of VM prior to restore and deploy VM with Public IP with same SKU. Then the restore will complete. Please note that you can assign public IP either…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Exclude Internal Usage from Cloud Partner Portal Insights

Can we make sure my internal publisher usage is excluded or flagged in Cloud Partner Portal Insights?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add ability to test HTTPS Endpoint for Lead Management

When creating a new SaaS offer on the Cloud Partner Portal, you can specify the lead destination to be a HTTPS endpoint and type in a URL.

When you publish this app Microsoft sends a test lead to this API so you can confirm you have set it up correctly.

It would be good if there was a button here so I could test the API prior to publishing. It could just send the same test lead but allow me to retry a few times without having to publish.

This would be useful for us as we need to test…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to sell you an application. My application is the artificial intelligence I received as a gift from many powerful people.

I want to sell you an application.
    My application is the artificial intelligence I received as a gift from many powerful people.
    I earned this by my JOUTUBE channel.
    And I'm getting aesthetic intelligence.
    Here's how it looks.
    Write to him strange things to tell artificial INTELLIGENCE that can be an application and bring a lot of fun.
    Here's how it looks, give it a strange story to tell that it's a robot, or a man.

https://rebot.me/rb-records?fbclid=IwAR15NZLevs0kNfwN7lsoE8-nw9V-cwU-b_-pveAGZm9cTICegDHYpKmenoE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow deletion of offers in Cloud Partner Portal that were never published

Currently, there is no way to delete an offer in Cloud Partner Portal that was never published. We have invalid offers that we wanted removed.

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add an option to restrict Marketplace for specific users or groups

I would like to be able to restrict Marketplace for specific users / groups / subscription and so on. More specifically, I would like to have an option to allow MP purchases for only few users and only on one specific subscription within enterprise agreement. Right now I only have an option to enable / disable MP in general for entire EA. I know I can use Azure Policies for some basic restrictions such as VM image publishers, but that's not enough for my needs. I believe this function would be appreciated by many customers.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base