Azure Marketplace

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reinstate same vm_name after 'ResourcePurchaseCanceling'

how long it took to refresh building marketplace image with same hostname.

The resource 'virtualmachine' with the id 'Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachines/virtualmachine' has a previous order being canceled. Please try after some time or create resource with different name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How is collateral, for internal MSFT eyes, set up in Partner Center?

Partners want to upload external and Internal (Microsoft only) collateral in Partner Center. Is this possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Partnercenter should allow the option to cancel the Manual validation as this option was available in the cloudpartner portal

After migration of cloudpartner.azure.com to Partner Center, the option of cancel publish at any stage is not available now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow the retention of older versions of Software for deployment

We would want our customers to be able to chose the version to deploy. Today, only the latest version posted through the Cloud Partner Portal is available to a customer. There is no ability to select, or be aware of older versions that were available prior to the latest version.

In cases where we have a release every 3 months, an archive of older versions needs to be made available to our customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Any way to generate interface and upload data to existing backend database?

Any way to generate interface and upload data to existing backend database?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe ColdFusion

Adobe ColdFusion runs really well on Windows Server and Linux and would be an ideal fit for the Azure Marketplace. Amazon has an offering.

I'm a Azure re-seller and am giving business away that could be going to MSFT!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add ACCOPS HYSECURE VPN Gateway Virtual Machine In MarketPlace

Accops HySecure (formerly Propalms OneGate) is an application access gateway that enables secure access to corporate applications, desktops and network services from any device working from any network. HySecure enables users working from any network be it trusted LAN or untrusted WAN or internet or mobile network to securely access corporate resources. HySecure’s SPAN technology make secure access a simple, fast deployment without requiring any network changes. User can get onto a browser,desktop client or mobile apps and start accessing the applications without requiring any configuration on the devices

Accops HySecure brings together the performance, management and functionality required for…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it easier to find SaaS and to estabish maintenance requirements

As a small business I don't want to take on sysadmin obligations. It's not easy to select only SaaS applications. With apps like Bitnami Wordpress it's not clear whether I am required to patch. To post a request in the Bitnami community I need an account, which I don't want at this stage because I don't know if I'm going to use them. Could you have an Saas filter and have something in the installation program which allows auto-updates? I'd be happy for Bitnami to handle server maintenance but I'm not sure if they do or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow changes to friendly names of Add-ons and such after initial creation.

I just added an add-on. However, I chose the wrong name for the add-on. Now, there is no way (that I have found) to go in and change the name that this shows up as, which is frustrating. I don't want to delete the add-on as the setup process took some time.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Implement a better filtering for removed Apps

When removing a solution form AppSource the process is quite cumbersome and needs manual help of MS Support. After removal has been approved the solution stays visible in CPP, possibly even as live while it is actually not publishable anymore. Since we as Dynamics Software have quite a lot of solutions that change during their roadmap and some get combined regarding functionally into new Apps, this can become confusing in the end. A better solution would be to either implement a filtering option for solutions within the backend or completely remove or archive them so that they do not appear…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make available Windows Server Marketplace images with increased Paging File limits to accomodate small VM sizes (Temp Drive)

Windows Server images on the marketplace have Paging File set to System Managed, which is capped at 1/8th of a volume's capacity. For VMs of small Temporary Drive size, this means Paging File will be about 1 GB, which may occasionally cause OutOfMemoryException occurrences, triggered even during running Custom Script Extensions to automate increasing Paging File limits.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. provide the donwtime dashboard for market place app well

provide the downtime dashboard for market place app

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Marketplace SDK/API to subscribe and consume services programmatically.

We would like to incorporate subscription management and deployment of marketplace services from our custom management stack. Being able to federate subscriptions and incorporate them into 3rd party orchestration tools would further extend the power and accessibility of your offerings. This will be particularly important for services such as XenApp essentials when it is released. Empower your ISVs to build value add on top of Azure to help broaden your echo system and customer value proposition.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a VM template with Visual Studio and CUDA Toolkit (including NSight) for GPU VMs

I am thrilled that there are now NC series VMs with GPUs in Azure. It would make life easier if there was a template with Visual Studio (Community Edition is fine), the CUDA Toolkits, and the NVIDIA Visual NSight debugging tools, and the TCC drivers pre-installed. This will save a lot of time related to getting things set up and being able to debug and profile the CUDA code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Service Configuration and Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Identity Management

Would be nice to see Centrify listed in there for identity management. This would allow for easy privileged management of Linux instances using AD Roles. Works great for easy access to privileged accounts without VPN. Plus provide password vaulting for shared accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base