SDK and Tools

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable "Show all files" for cloud service projects (*.ccproj)

Visual Studio has a "Show All Files" feature that makes it much easier to include an existing directory structure of files into a project, as seen in this msdn blog post:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/benwilli/2015/05/21/visual-studio-tip-8-adding-existing-files-with-show-all-files/

This feature is not currently available for cloud service projects (*.ccproj). I would like to be able to use this feature to make it easier to add an existing directory structure of files under my Web/Worker role project's Role Content folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Tools for Visual Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Docker tools fails with proxy error

Hi there,

I am trying out the docker tools for VS2015 but my very simple test fails at the PrepareForLaunch build task due to a Proxy error.

I didn't know what URL it is trying to call (or why as I just want to test this locally) and presume the proxy needs to be set somewhere...

Here is the stack trace:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error MSB4018 The "PrepareForLaunch" task failed unexpectedly.
    System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Tools for Visual Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

SDK and Tools

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base