Signup and Billing

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send invoices via email

Many people already asked for it but i will do it again.
    Please make it possible to send the invoices in the email. It takes to long when I have to log in to all envoirements for 1 invoice.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is PAN ID mandatory for signing up? Please give us an alternate way to sign up?

Please provide an alternate way to signup for Azure as we are not having PAN ID.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Azure Pass - Sponsorship Time Limit Extension

As someone who has received sponsorship credit, it would be nice if the time limit was a minimum of 3 months (or even the default of 12 that other services get). A month to try out things for someone who does not use Azure day in/day out is not long to fully use the subscription credits.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Subscription management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. sent invoice

Send invoices to an email address in Azure Germany.

It's possible to send the invoices to an email address in Azure Global but not in Azure Germany.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Harmonize the offer types (CSP/Open/EA/PAYG)

CSP is a great purchasing model for small and medium businesses, but has some serious problems.

1) Migrating between CSP and any other offer is a very laboursome and expensive project (not to mention that many resources cannot be migrated). This can cause Vendor lock-in and some other major risks for customers using CSP. Currently even PAYG to CSP is not easy.

2) CSP customers are unequal to other Azure users despite the fact that they pay the same or sometimes even more, because they do not have the same services available to them.

3) CSP resellers have to put…

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. free trial, took money from the credit card nonesense

I was trying to use the free trial for azure. it charged 40 USDthat I created MySQL database. is that mean a free trial
    there is no sign in the azure site that, some products are free to try some of them with money charge

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Apologize for the unexpected charge. We are working on making it very clear when you will be charged for a service. (especially for non-Microsoft offerings such as MySQL DB, that are allowed to be created through Azure Marketplace) Please open a support ticket to resolve the unexpected charge.

7. Let developers from Russia create new azure subscriptions

Let developers from Russia create new azure subscriptions

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show list prices on CSP Azure usage report

Azure usage reporting on CSP subscriptions is very limited compared to EA. Please improve reporting capabilities and also show the actual list prices in the details to use towards customers

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Increase api subscription creation limit (EA subscription creation API)

Hi,

Currently there is a limit of 50 subscriptions / enrollment account regarding subscription creation through the preview version of the EA subscription creation API.

Is there any possibilty to increase this limit / enrollment account, or perhaps remove the limit?

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please remove popup message that requires customers from Ukraine to sign and send the Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement.

Please remove the popup message displayed during Azure free trial registration:

"Customers in Ukraine are required to print, sign and return to Microsoft the Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement (Agreement) promptly upon purchase of your subscription. If Microsoft has not received your signed, paper Agreement within three weeks after purchase, your subscription to the online service(s) will be terminated..."

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. add searching on invoice number

I quite often have to match expenses on our credit card bills with their Azure invoice counterparts.

It would help immensely when I could just enter the invoice number, and the applicable invoice pops up.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Billing tags

Use tags on resource group level for billing in EA portal.
    Currently we have to tag all sources within a resource group for billing information in the EA portal. It would be more efficient if the tags on the resource group level are used in the reports

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is great feedback and while we don’t have plans to include this on our roadmap in the near future, we will certainly follow up with the other stakeholders to determine the next steps to getting this feature supported.

-Adam
    Azure Billing Team

13. Remove PAN card requirement for Microsoft Imagine students in India

Signing up for Azure in India requires a PAN card, which students signing up through Imagine do not have as it is only issued to majors with a source of income.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to change or add a new onmicrosoft.com domain or rename your existing one

It would be nice to rename the assigned onmicrosoft.com account that I was assigned as it seems to be based on my username/email. I don't have an actual domain name that I plan to use, so it would be nice if I could have something meaningful.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. please give a sign up without PAN Id as a mandatory field

please give a sign up without PAN Id as a mandatory field...
    Is PAN id is mandatory why so ??

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add SEPA Direct Debit as a payment method

SEPA Direct Debit is the standard way to pay for regular subscriptions for European companies and citizens.

SEPA Direct Debit is a Europe-wide Direct Debit system that allows merchants to collect Euro-denominated payments from accounts in the 34 SEPA countries and associated territories.

Can Azure please support this payment method?

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow consumption of 3rd Party services under Enterprise Agreement

Enterprise customers need a way to consume 3rd Party services like ClearDB's MySQL and Tinfoil Security's App Service Vulnerability Scanning. Ideally consumption of these services would be covered by EA funds as well.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ben,

Under your Enterprise Agreement you can purchase Marketplace (3rd party) products and services. These charges will be billed as an overage on either a monthly or quarterly basis.

We have planned a feature to enable the use of your commitment dollars for the purchase of Marketplace but the timing is currently TBD.

We appreciate your feedback.

Azure Billing Team

18. Prepaid credit card payment option

Please enable pre-paid credit card payment option. One of my clients needs to purchase SQL Database from Azure. But I don’t have a credit card. Normally I using pre-paid credit card for online purchase. But Azure does not support prepaid credit card. This will reduce some customers from Azure. I think if this option will enable will get more customers.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Free Account without Credit Card

As much as it is stated the credit card will not be charged I am reluctance to provide my credit card details for obvious reasons. I think it is absolutely stopping IT professionals like em to explore cloud technologies.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change the Azure Sponsorship grants back to $5000 and offer the new $1500 program as an option

Hi,
    I have been using your sponsorship program for the past 2 years and I have turned dozens of non-profits to it. I love what it has done for small non-profits. Recently I learned that you reduced the max donation annually from $5000 to $3500. This is has really hurt my non-profit plus others. You have added a new program subscription and removed $1500 for something that my non-profit and most small non-profits will never use because we are small. I can see some merits to the new $1500 program for a multi million dollar non-profit but $1500 is a…

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Signup and Billing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base