Signup and Billing

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have no phone other then VoIP; you don't allow this why?

I am a start-up and have only a VoIP phone, because this isn't allowed I can't try Azure; really? The credit card isn't enough, or is it more about assuring one has money?
    Ahh, the "Greed Evil" concept again, **** am I tired of it!

161 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    54 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get Offer ID programmatically through PowerShell / Azure CLI

It's not possible to get a subscriptions offer id through API today. It's needed to programmatically be able to use the rate card api since you need the offer id.

161 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Azure Commercially Available in Somalia

Make Azure Available in Somalia

Both AWS and Google cloud are available, so what are we waiting for?

163 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Changing Payment Mode from Invoice to Credit Card

My Credit Card linked with Azure Subscription expired and I happened to switch to Invoice Payment Mode inadvertently. I did not know that it requires offline wire transfer. Quasar is no longer supporting online wire transfer from India.

I could not switch back to Credit Card Payment Mode and reached Microsoft Support for help. They said it is not possible any more and must go for Offline Wire Transfer!

I am surprised to learn this! How could such a brilliant system miss a
    feature of conveniently switching between multiple payment mode as and when desired by its customer?

I wish…

145 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 143 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Guy Burstein responded

We keep updating out pricing rates and models to better align with our customers business needs.

6. don't use credit card for simple verification

I only use the free translation service, but if you want my credit card details to sign up for that, then I can live without it. If at any time I should want to use a paid service, then you can have my credit card details.

142 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Send SUPPORT invoices via email

Glad to see the ability to send invoices via email has been implemented.

However, it's still NOT possible to opt-in for SUPPORT invoices via email. This minimizes the usefulness of invoices via email if I still need to go to the billing portal to access by support invoice.

Please implement the ability send support invoices via email. Thank you.

140 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. migrate to csp

Allow migration of direct azure subscriptions to CSP subscriptions.

137 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. display receipts/invoices for Azure Marketplace purchases that has a similar layout as the standard Azure invoices.

Right now I have to go to commerce.microsoft.com to display a list of transactions, but my accounting department would like a receipt/invoice for the Azure Marketplace purchases that has a similar layout and information like the standard Azure invoices (so it has an invoice number, invoice date, method of payment, etc).

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Registering to Azure (free) services without Credit/Debit card check

Currently Azure provides a good amount of services for free which will benefits a lot of developers all around the world specially countries like Iran.

Being a developer in Iran which I believe is one of the biggest consumer of Microsoft products like Windows and Windows Phone and also one of the cheapest out sourcing centers for other countries like Australia and European countries it would be great to be able to register with Azure and use its services like Web Apps, Application Insights, Mobile Services,... for personal use or for out sourced projects.

My suggestion is to offer a…

132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Expose Partner of Record information in PowerShell for Azure subscriptions and Office 365

Currently we need to use the web interface to see and update the PoR information for Azure subscriptions and for Office 365 license subscriptions.

At a minimum, it would be handy to see that information in the details of Get-AzureSubscription and Get-MsolSubscription
    That way, we can easily see if any of them need to be fixed without needing to go into each one individually.

Obviously the follow-up on that would be to add the ability to set the information.

Thanks.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change subscription from CSP to pay-as-you-go

Once you setup your Azure infrastructure using a CSP subscription, you are unable to move the billing to a credit card pay-as-you go subscription. This definitively needs to be fixed!

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to consolidate invoices of multiple subscriptions

As a company with multiple business streams, each responsible for their costing, we need to use separate "Subscription" in order to see their Azure costs clearly. For Finance department to process payment, however, it'll save admin work if can consolidate all subscription charge in ONE invoice.

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow Alerting on All Limits / Quotas

Every limit or quota in azure should be listed on the usage + quotas page (or possibly a new page since this is more comprehensive). Users should be able to easily set alert notifications on any of this limits/quotas. Consider something like a checkbox to enable each limit/quota with a an option to override the percentage the alert fires at. Possibly default to 75%. Customers are frequently caught off guard by some limit they didn't even know existed (e.g. Max number of Role Assignments or API calls per hour). When users first log onto azure we should guide them through…

106 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Resources names into invoice description

There isn’t any way to match the Azure Platform resources names with the row-items into the invoice. In my view that is a basic invoice functionality because for us and many other companies have the needed of sharing and apply cloud costs by departments and for that the related identiffications is a must. Also if we work as a MSSP (in fact we do) using Azure Platform to identify each client cost by resources group.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. To re-generate Previous invoice with updated details

Can you please have some solution to re-generate previous Invoice with updated details.

For example: When we update the Company Name after the last Invoice generated, we have to wait till next Invoice to get that New company name reflected which does not make sense.

This usually affects the Business since we cannot make payment with Incorrect Company name which will ultimately Suspend our services.

Please TREAT this Feedback as URGENT and have some solution on this ASAP.

Thanks

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Improvement of EA portal

Currently once the administrator sets "AO view charges" Enabled, every Account Owner come to be able to view the all charges of every subsections.
    We demand the improvement about the authority setting so that the Account Owners can see their own subscription's information only.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make it possible to transfer an MSDN (BizSpark) benefits subscription from one account to another

When I first created my Azure account and attached the MSDN benefit to it, I used my Windows LiveID. Subsequently, I created a second Azure account using my Organizational login from Office 365 so that we could take advantage of the 365 Azure AD integration. I called support, but they said the benefit cannot be transferred until the new account has been empty for 90 days. Since we're using the new account for production, this is not possible for us. Please address the technical limitation which is causing this situation.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Invoices for Azure Add-On customers (external services)

Currently, invoices are not prepared for payments of the Azure Add-On customers (external services) (i.e. SendGrid).

This causes problems in our accounting. Could you make them available?

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Better signup error messages

I've heard from many of my peers that Azure signup often results in frustrating generic error messages. I myself have seen the same, strings like: "I'm sorry we could not complete this operation." I've also heard of the screen just hanging.

I understand that unexpected errors do happen, but please invest in more actionable error messages and reduced error frequency. I doubt I'm alone in receiving a poor first impression of Azure.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Signup and Billing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base