Signup and Billing

How can we improve Azure Signup and Billing?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise for students

Before Microsoft Imagine products migrated to Azure Education, the free software offerings included Visual Studio IDE at all tiers (Community, Professional and Enterprise) soon after the release. I am a student with access to Azure Education account where I can see VS2015 and 2017 available, however there is still no 2019. Are there plans to add it as a free product for students? Please note that I'm asking specifically about (normally) products requiring paid license, i.e. Professional and Enterprise. Enterprise ships with Live Unit Testing which greatly improves productivity when working on university projects.

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Subscription management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. usage report improvement

Hi there,

For now, we knew there's usage details csv file can be downloaded via cost management +billing -> invoice -> download -> download csv, however, it's not the report for actual charge. Please help to provide the way to download actual charge usage report in Azure portal with ACM permission. It will be very helpful!!

Thank you!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Subscription management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invoicing with UBL/PEPPOL

Microsoft currently sends their customers invoices in PDF-format. This is not an ideal format for processing by bookkeeping software.

Please send invoices in the UBL-format (.xml files) as well, which is a format that is optimized for automated processing of invoices. Ideally, you could send these invoices through the secured PEPPOL-network, with which your customers receive the invoices directly in their bookkeeping software, instead of getting them by email.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to up-vote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

4. Ability to change region of billing.

Ability to change region of billing.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Subscription management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. im offended that i cant sign up unless i own a credit card this makes me feel inadequit as a person and nobody should ever have to feel like

im offended that i cant sign up just because i dont have a credit card you have no idea what kind of person i am you dont know the lifestyle ive had to live or the upbringing ive had to endure to make a person feel this way because they dont own any credit catrds is inhumane you aaree no more hhhuman than i am so just think about that try to ccome up with other ways that people can join without a **** credit card

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Subscription management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Prepaid credit Cards should be accepted.

I was really surpized so many people have the same problem- after few of hours of fighth with non intuitive set of MS registration pages you get the message that Prepadid Card is not suitable for registration.
    Dear MS team - it's really very weak solution...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Limit to use resource in pay as you go subscription

Limit to use resource in pay as you go subscription.
    If I want use resource only for 100 GBP montly and not more I would set limit. Now this function is not avaliable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pourquoi les cartes ne sont pas acceptée, en Suisse, ils sont sûr

pourqoi vous refuser les carte à prepay. Si c'est pour identifier quelqu'un en Suisse, c'est sûr et suffisant surtout pour créer un compte AZURE que vous dite gratuis quelques mois. Est ce réellement gratuit?
    Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. AZURE free subscription Time Frame should be more than 1 Month with some minimal charges like 100 INR to 200 INR. It will be very helpful.

AZURE free subscription Time Frame should be more than 1 Month with some minimal charges like 100 INR to 200 INR. It will be very helpful to those who are new to AZURE and students also. Instead of creating free account every month Microsoft can charge some nominal fees every month. It can be upto 500 INR/Month.

Thanks.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

12. Azure Developer Support contract term

Azure Developer Support agreement should mention the length of the support term as 6 months. I could not find any mention of the term length in the support agreement and the 29/month advertised price makes the support contract look like a month-month agreement. Also, Azure is a pay for what you use platform and a 6 month developer contract is the antithesis of that model. Please consider an as-needed support model for developers who may need to ask a question once a quarter.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to be able to set the billing currency per subscription

I would like the ability to be able to set the billing currency at a Subscription level, not at the Account level.

When you have a global service that has resources in different regions around the globe and the revenue that you receive is in the local currency then it would help if the costs are also in local currency.

Also support then becomes more complex as each of our engineers is required to have an account on each Azure account using a different email address.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add. Country

le pays "République du Congo" /Brazzaville n'apparait pas dans la liste pour pouvoir effectuer un test.
    Merci d'y remédier pour nous permettre d'effectuer des tests sur Azure.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dinheiro vs Conhecimento

olá, pessoas! Eu sei que dinheiro tudo, mas importante é essencial. por favor, por amor de Deus, permita-me se escever e utulizar o azure

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. you pretend 12 month free then ask 170€?

you are incredible! you announce 12months free, then the next thing you ask for 170€? aren't you just lying in your advert? is this LEGAL?I am not a company. am shocked by your methods. you are not deserving my trust.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. why i can't have a free account azur ?

Hello, I wanted to subscribe a free subscription because I form myself autonomously to this platform. And in response it is written that I am not eligible for the subscription. I do not understand why, I have never taken a free account before and I am a developer in microsoft technique. As I do not work at the moment I wanted to train on Azur through your courses. Please explain why I do not have access to a free account. Thank you so much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cann't sign up Azure account

Hello support, am having difficulty signing up on azure account because there is no place to select currency

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Country Not Showing

I am not able to signup for free Azure because my country (Papua New Guinea) is not in the list. Please include my country as well in the Billing section.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Me not use card sir

Can’t ext agreement because not use card sirnow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Signup and Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base