How can we improve Azure Signup and Billing?

Change the Azure Sponsorship grants back to $5000 and offer the new $1500 program as an option

Hi,
I have been using your sponsorship program for the past 2 years and I have turned dozens of non-profits to it. I love what it has done for small non-profits. Recently I learned that you reduced the max donation annually from $5000 to $3500. This is has really hurt my non-profit plus others. You have added a new program subscription and removed $1500 for something that my non-profit and most small non-profits will never use because we are small. I can see some merits to the new $1500 program for a multi million dollar non-profit but $1500 is a drop in the bucket for a large non-profit so it is really not doing much good for them.

I am asking for you to consider either bringing back the full funds and simply make the new $1500 program an optional service which we can use if we need or create a new prgam where organizations can request a bit more funding from the Azure program. My server usage has been growing because the non-profits I support have grown. I love using the 4 core 14gb server but I now do not have enough budget to pay for this server so I am going to have to downgrade which is really sad. We do not have funding to pay for the overages each year. I have been careful to keep my usage within the $5000 annually.

Please consider some adjustments to the program so it can continue to help all of these amazing non-profits. Thank you!

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Josh Meckel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base