How can we improve Azure Signup and Billing?

Invoices for Azure Add-On customers (external services)

Currently, invoices are not prepared for payments of the Azure Add-On customers (external services) (i.e. SendGrid).

This causes problems in our accounting. Could you make them available?

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ali Selim Aytuna shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anton Spektorov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is May 2019 and we still have the same issue. The external invoices cannot be accessed. The only difference is that Microsoft support now claims that they cannot access invoices as well. What a mess!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with this! We need external services to have invoices as well! This is especially true with third party systems like Firewalls, Web application firewalls, etc. + 3 votes on this!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So basically every month we have to create a ticket with Azure support in order to get access to our invoices, that we by law are required to have. This is a major setback for our company and requires significant resources to follow-up. Please fix this, Microsoft.

• Mark Griffiths commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have managed to get invoices emailed to me by raising a ticket with Azure support. I was told that this can be done each month. Not ideal, but this is a workaround until they are available directly. I guess that the more people who raise tickets for invoices, then the higher up the priority list this will go.

Feedback and Knowledge Base