Additional Services

What additional services should Azure provide?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Will Blue Prism Group plc be the following ARM Holdings after the present benefit updates?

Mechanical process robotization (RPA) pro Blue Prism(LSE: PRSM) has discharged a great exchanging refresh today. It demonstrates that the organization hopes to report money related execution for the year to 31 October which is serenely in front of past desires. Therefore, its offers have ascended by more than 10% today. Would it be able to wind up plainly a noteworthy UK innovation organization, in this way turning into the following ARM Holdings?

Blue Prism's Course https://goo.gl/GL7hQL energy in the initial seventy five percent of the year proceeded into the last quarter. It accomplished solid new business wins, with 39 clients…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Operational Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Don't see your idea?

Additional Services

Feedback and Knowledge Base