Additional Services

What additional services should Azure provide?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. allow for a swiftly navigation between Auzuere Portal and Visiual Studio Portal

I am stuck while I want to link my VS account to my Azure account as suggest by Microsoft.

The Problem seems that I first opted to use the test Version of VS, but immediately afterwards decided to use the early adopter program. The Azure account now seems to be hooked to the VS test account, which I would like to get rid of.

The is virtually no way for my to get this done in the Portals which I find not properly interacting.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: oidc
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Team Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Avoid breaking functionality that relates to making a purchase

Develop a test plan that covers all purchases. Ensure it's successfully passed prior to each release.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Team Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Introduction to Blue Prism Robotic Automation software?

What is Blue Prism?

Blue Prism is the leading RPA tool in the industry. Now the industry fully started using Robotic Process Automation tools.Now the Robotic Automation is trending in the technology world.We can earn better salary as a Blue Prism expert.

Each and every organization wants to grow their business with cost-effective and wants to keep growing their business as well.

World started using Robotics for lot of requirements.If we learn RPA tools we will get better future.If you are Blue Prism expert you will see better future as soon as possible, Either it can be salary wise or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Introduction to Blue Prism Robotic Automation software?

What is Blue Prism?

Blue Prism is the leading RPA tool in the industry. Now the industry fully started using Robotic Process Automation tools.Now the Robotic Automation is trending in the technology world.We can earn better salary as a Blue Prism expert.

Each and every organization wants to grow their business with cost-effective and wants to keep growing their business as well.

World started using Robotics for lot of requirements.If we learn RPA tools we will get better future.If you are Blue Prism expert you will see better future as soon as possible, Either it can be salary wise or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Team Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unable to change Azure account signed from Visual Studio

Unable to change Azure account signed from Visual Studio

Please check this bug...

Even PS C:\Windows\System32> get-azureAccount | format-table id
    giving nothing

Really irritating...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Azure devops doesnt support django 2 version

Azure doesn't support django version 2, even though we are using python 3.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo Help Desk Phone Support

It must be essential to dial Yahoo support contact number +44-808-1644-506 to unblock all the hindrances in the yahoo mail account.
    Visit: http://www.adelaidebd.com.au/company/Yahoo-Mail-Customer-Service-Support_99181/
    http://technoflows.com/technology/how-do-i-contact-yahoo-customer-service-/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Coding in the cloud: Support vscode remote development

VS Code now support remote developing in container, I hope there is a service like [vs code remote development service] that can easily create a developing environment container service using options. For example, I can choose my base environment, and then choose some preinstalled packages, vscode plugins. It's awesome to develop anywhere with cloud. You can even rename Visual Studio Code as Azure Studio Code ;)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make Azure DevOps support available in Azure Portal Help/Support area

If DevOps is going to be considered an Azure Service then make support for it available under Azure Portal Support area as an item to select. Right now to get support you have to go to the regular business support area which falls under a different support contract structure

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve assignment instructions to preserve line breaks in Teams for EDU

When viewing an assignment in Teams, the "instructions" section doesn't preserve line breaks. We used debugging tools to inspect the text that goes through, and it does have line breaks, but the <p> tags don't render them. This is especially important because the "instructions" section doesn't support rich content. Issue observed in both web app and Windows native app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Managing multiple accounts across services

I have numerous accounts. The problem is the ability to switch back and forth is terrible user experience. The organization accounts and personal accounts make it even worse. I am not the only one that thinks this. As a huge Microsoft supporter and dotnet developer I am hopeful a solution is on the horizon. The services and automation ability is great once I get in. But being able to quickly switch back and forth is essential. As a consultant imagine having 10 clients and each has an azure account of which you have access rights.

Real life scenario this week.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change the Story Points Label as it indicates that we should do ONLY story point estimation

In Azure DevOps, Work Item screens, for the relative estimation, we have only the STORY POINTS field. The label is misleading as Agile never promotes one type of estimation.

I am doing T-Shirt size estimates for my project and this label is misleading for the team.

The field should indicate something for the RELATIVE ESTIMATION method.. Could be anything fibonacci series or t shirt sizing or any other methods.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Backlog parent-child with filters

Hi, I don't know if it's good place for this.
    It's all about devops and Backlog. When you have parented some items, like:
    - Feature
    ----Task
    ----Task

this tree is visible in backlog. But when you try to filter the backlog view (for example by work item state), then the tree is lost and you will only see flat list of items:

Feature
    Task
    Task

You can see it on attachments. Filter.png - shows filtered view and no-filter.png shows unfiltered view.

It would be great if this parent-child hierarchy was visible in filtered view as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop silently failing.

We have had a terrible time trying to upgrade our plan from free trial to S3. WE WANT TO PAY YOU MONEY and YOU MAKE IT HARD! Many, many times, through the old portal and the new portal I have tried to upgrade. Azure says "Yay, you upgraded!". But then after a number of 403 errors, it says "Free Trial, quotas exceeded." Please make this easier to upgrade.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Azure Dev Tools For Teaching should include already Azure for Students.

Why should students need to create a new account with the same login used by Azure Dev Tools For Teaching to use available features?
    It's confusing. Also, if they have access to download some paid software (operating systems, for example), why complicating access to free stuff?
    If I understand correctly and by what I've been told during the support chat session.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Build UI doesn't support long text

When looking at the build summary long text in some fields overlaps other labels. Especially an issue when looking at multi-lingual.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow .solutions domain name email addresses (and other new domains) to create VSO account

Purchased an MSDN, Developer 365, and signed up for Azure, but can't create VSO account because the UI won't accept .solutions domain as valid email domain. Support is telling me it will be months before the bug can be fixed and I'll just have to wait. So, can't use online source control solution for my business. After spending this much money I don't want to buy another source control solution that can accept current domain names in an email address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Team Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. More control when linking an Azure DevOps Organization to a subscription

When linking an Azure DevOps Organization to a subscription for licensing, we have no control over the created resource groups in the background (ex. Naming Conventions). It's also not possible to move Azure DevOps organizations from one resource group to another for consolidation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. be able to select a display with fewer tiles

Azure portal does not work in my companies Enterprise IE, therefore we use it with Chrome. My tiles are too 'skinny' and therefore all the content is truncated / unreadable. the resize option doesn't seem to work at all. Can the help be documented to provide more specific directions for how 'resize' is supposed to work? Am I not hovering the mouse in the right place? Are the tiles supposed to be resizable? Why can't I select fewer tiles to display at once ... the entire right-half of my screen is blank anyway.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Want to have control on which host instance to restart when BT application deployed using Azure DevOps

All host instances are getting restarted if a biztalk application is deployed using Azure DevOps.
    Customer wants to have control on the same.

For manual MSI deployment, this issue does not occur when checked with BizTalk 2016 with FP3.

Related article : https://toonvanhoutte.wordpress.com/2017/05/15/bts-2016-feature-pack-1-continuous-deployment/
    This talks about VSTS deployment for BizTalk 2016 FP1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Additional Services

Feedback and Knowledge Base