Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    46 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrated Certificate Service

Buying, managing and configuring Certificates is a hassle. It would be great if you could cut a Certificate from the Azure Certificate service directly.
    Optionally have it adjust your configuration to make the proper changes for it's use.

176 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow me to set a high water and low water value for scaling alerts.

Right now if you have alerts setup for scaling on an AppService you get an email or webhook alert for EVERY scaling event. I would like to be able to set a high water value that if the number of servers is >= to a value like 6 it would send out the alert email. I know my processes will scale during the day and that is expected behavior, I only want to know when it gets out of control. The low water would be used to clear the alert. When it comes back down and is < this value…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  App Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. Bing isn’t yet available in the preview portal, but we’re working on getting more services integrated. We’ll get to this one!

6. be able to select a display with fewer tiles

Azure portal does not work in my companies Enterprise IE, therefore we use it with Chrome. My tiles are too 'skinny' and therefore all the content is truncated / unreadable. the resize option doesn't seem to work at all. Can the help be documented to provide more specific directions for how 'resize' is supposed to work? Am I not hovering the mouse in the right place? Are the tiles supposed to be resizable? Why can't I select fewer tiles to display at once ... the entire right-half of my screen is blank anyway.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Team Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base