Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Powerbi to ALDS gen1 authentication via Service Principle object

Powerbi to ALDS gen1 authentication via Service Principle object is required

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enterprise Programme Development (Claims and Attributes)

Please could you look into including all attributes from Active Directory as part of the SAML Enterprise Programme development (Claims and Attributes). I was unable to include the Manager field within the new programme we created for an external system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Overcome limitation or explicitly state/document B2B lock out with viral tenancies

Azure B2B has a scenario which is undocumented. That's when you invite a user, if they setup a viral tenancy using their work address and later forget their Azure AD password they've just created, the user has no way of getting their original account back.

From the partner organisation point of view, if you delete and recreate, then re-send the invitation email to the guest user, even though the user has access to their own email address, they cannot login or recreate their account in the Azure tenancy as they've forgotten the original password they setup on the Azure tenancy.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  B2B  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Display policy effect in Azure portal

Display the effect an Azure policy has in the definition and assignment overview in the Azure Portal and allow to filter for them would be really useful.
    Especially when managing many policies it is very time consuming to look at every policy definition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. i can support in vietnamess

i can telephone number in viet nam

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Don't override my Startup.cs CORS credentials

After publishing a new dotnet core api, I started getting preflight errors indicating bad CORS configuration. I discovered a CORS section in the portal with a checkbox for Access-Control-Allow-Credentials. If I already specify that setting in my Startup, connect it to that portal setting. It took a couple hours to track that down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role-based Access Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In Conditional Access Policy or Azure AD Identity protection, block is based on risk level not based on risk detection. For example, I wante

In Conditional Access Policy or Azure AD Identity protection, block is based on risk level not based on risk detection. For example, I wanted to block “Sign-ins from anonymous ip address” but wanted to allow “Sign-in from unfamiliar location”. Since most of my users travel to different places so we wanted to allow “Sign-in from unfamiliar location”. How can I achieve that using Conditional Access Policy or Azure AD Identity protection or any other method?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Identity Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show details of audit log targets "Known Networks List" and "Default Policy".

When I add a new location to a named location or update the location settings, the audit log target shows "Known Networks List", but I don't know which item has changed or how.

Also,
    When you update a conditional access policy, the audit log target shows "Default Policy", but you don't know what item or how the ADD system changed.

Since both are insufficient as audit logs, please improve the log so that at least which setting item can be identified from which location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conditional Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Domain license not User License

Is the Azure P1 AD license a per user only? My customer has 1000 users and is looking at AD licensing at the Domain level not user level due to cost per user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Configure SSPR Authentication methods for admin roles

By default, administrator accounts are designed to use two-gate password policy for authentication and this can't be changed.
    These options can be changed only for users.
    Please provide this options also for administrators.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Self-Service Password Reset  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The approver to be able to set all at once in PIM.

"Require approval" and "SELECTED APPROVER" can be set in “Default for all roles” of PIM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Privileged Identity Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Turn Off Risky Users Impact to AD/Office

You're clearly not ready to introduce this feature, it's in Preview, so shut off the impact. You are blocking users on a product I don't have rights to turn on or off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Azure AD API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Let's do it automatic instead

Manual join a VM to a domain and manual disjoin domain to a domain before removing/deleting the VM is too much . Giving the current state of the art , it should be possible to do it in the console when creating the VM or removing it. It will resolve orphans.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Azure AD Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. critica constructiva.

demasiada información incluyan imágenes para no hacer el texto tan aburrido aun que es para uso académico y su propósito no es entretener

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Domain Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Limitation on Internal URL - Enterprise Application

We have an Internal URL having "_" in it. Hence it is not allowing me to Configure. How it can be Configured as Enterprise application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Application Proxy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to Exempt Tenant Locations from Conditional Access

The ability to exempt connections between tenant services from conditional access policies. For example, making a connection from Azure Automation via PowerShell to Dynamics 365 using a dedicated service account in the same tenant should have the ability to be exempted from Conditional Access policies and/or be included as a condition for granting access. This could help other services like Flow and Logic Apps as well.

Inter-tenant connections between services should have the ability to be exempted from CA policies and/or used as a condition to grant access.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. when an employee authenticate to join another teanant as a guest: Conditional access policy to action a session control

if a an employee authenticate to connect to another tenant as a guest: redirect traffic to go through CASB ( CA session control)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include all article has which license will required for whatever the fuction since we release lots of

Appreciate all article related to the product which license will required for whatever the function since we release lots of new products under Azure. Ex: If you go to Azure PIM article you can for that product what license will required but not in all the article at least on the overview article.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Relax Meditation is subsriber finished,please.

Relax Meditation is subsriber finished ,please*

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base