Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right handed selection

Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right selection

Hi, I would like if you could add a ON/OFF toggle button for the Mouse Settings in the "Sync your Settings" windows, this would permit end user like me to turn it OFF without loosing all the other settings that are synched. Also this would permit me, to configure as many PC that I want with the Right handed selected, and also to configure as many PC that I want with the Left handed selected, without having to swap the button each time that I change of PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You could try sending the message before posting that you didn't get a response.

I've listed my home email because I can't access my sabre mail. I got a message on my phone and acknowledged but got a message that I had not responded. I tried three or four more times but never got another message on the phone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Identity Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Azure B2C Support for Notification through mobile app and Verification code from mobile app verification methods

Its very strange that all the verification methods available in Azure Multi-Factor Authentication is not there in B2C.

Is there a roadmap to bring in it ? Many clients are moving to different providers only because of the lack of this ..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  B2C  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Include whatever permissions are necessary to access the newer Teams & Skype admin center in the Skype for Business Administrator role.

There is a AAD role for Skype for Business Administrator, but it doesn't work properly with the new Teams & Skype admin center in O365. You have to do a PIM request for Global Admin to get to it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Privileged Identity Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support authentication from a google chrome extension

Is it possible to implement authentication flow from a google chrome extension? I am trying to enter the chrome-qualified URL to one of the redirect URLs but it shows error. Can you help?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Få mere damer som vil ha kuk

Skulle ønske det var flere jenter fra 18 og utover som søker etter menn klar for å stille opp på minuttet klare bilder for sexuel aktiviteter som kan være av forskjellige typer og egenskaper

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Custom attributes back in the claims

Is it possible to get Custom attributes back in the claims of the id_token returned by the ROPC policy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  B2C  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. how to implement single sign in for outlook, SFB and OFB application.

how to implement single sign in for outlook, SFB and OFB application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. App Registration Portal throws GraphException when adding custom redirect URI

Steps to reproduce the problem:

Open https://apps.dev.microsoft.com/#/appList
    Click an application to go to https://apps.dev.microsoft.com/#/application/...
    Click Platforms -> Add Platform. Click Native Application.
    Click Save. This succeeds.
    Click Platforms -> Native Application -> Custom Redirect URIs -> Add URI.
    Type in the URI: myscheme://microsoftauth
    Click Save. This error appears:

There's a temporary problem
    Exception of type 'Microsoft.AppRegPortal.Providers.Graph.GraphException' was thrown.
    Error Info: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 00:08:29 GMT | BAASs | Wvw9V

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. REST API common tenant is broken

Scenario: I have 2 microsoft accounts. A personal account and a school account. The school account login process is 2 stage involving a redirect to a second login page. If an app uses: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/v2.0/authorize, I am supposed to be able to choose an account however, it jumps directly to the second stage of logging into my school account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Extend workflow capabilities for Azure AD Identity Protection

It would be great it the "Users flagged for risk" reports/events would support extended workflow capabilities (e.g. like the action workflows in Windows Defender Security Center):

• Ability to assign an event so that other AD admins can see if/who is taking care

• Ability to comment on an event (e.g. during resolution or as a final closure comment)

• History of all actions on an event including timestamps and user information of who did what

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Identity Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow LUIS registration against secondary tenancy (B2B tenant)

Allow the LUIS application to register against a secondary tenancy. We have two tenancies, the primary managed by a different country with tight restrictions on application registrations. The second is has less restrictions and allows app registrations however when trying to register the LUIS app with an application created in the second tenancy we are unable to register it using the same UPN that was invited via B2B from the primary tenant. As a work around we had to create a cloud ID. It would be great if you could register the app against a target tenant (not the primary…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Conditional Access 'What If' tool should not require Country

When testing a policy that blocks sign-in by country, we want to know if the IP address we are connecting from will be blocked.

We want to know which country Conditional Access thinks the IP address is in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conditional Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. v1 and v2 apps vs app registrations / Enterprise apps

There are sy different ways to mention application and authentication. I would like see this be consistent from every point of view (developers, GAs, application admins).

1)Why can some registred apps not be managed from within Azure Portal and do the need to be managed via https://apps.dev.microsoft.com/ ?
    2)Why are these same apps visible via powershell. This almost wants a GA to change it via Powershell. When that happens things can break I understand. At that moment the existing owner might not even see the app anymore in https://apps.dev.microsoft.com/
    3) There should only be one workflow and in that workflow…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Declared (Import-Filter) / Pre-Import Filter

It would be nice to have the same option to keep objects out of the AD CS in AAD Connect as MIM Sync does. We have over 300K groups and quite a few very large security groups with 50K-250K direct members. We would like to be more granular on which groups even make it to the AD CS to be processed. Right now we only need to flow 20-30 security groups. The current delta sync cycle takes from 45min-5 hours to complete. This needs to be improved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Identity Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. network

Hi,

we would appreciate that remote office computers not connected directly to our Active Directory Network but only Internet could create profiles for users that haven't previously connected. These remote office computers are Azure AD hybrid domain joined and the user account have been synchronized to Azure AD. It would ease the user provisionning as it would not require remote computer to be connected through a VPN.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Conditional Access enable domain as secure location

Instead of using IPs the domain would be usefull sometimes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conditional Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Extract list of enabled/disabled services assinged to Security Group under Group Based Licencing

There should be PowerShell script/cmdlet to extract configured services in a license pack to a group under Group Based Licensing in Azure Active Directory. We have cmdlets available to get list of groups and Sku assigned but not the services enabled under that Sku.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PowerShell  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base