Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lotus Notes to PST Converter

The most reliable NSF to PST converter tool is designed by ATS team that easily export Lotus Notes data into Outlook PST and other file formats like EMLX, MBOX, HTML, EML, vCal, vCard, MSG and CVS. It is the best method for completing the conversion process. At a one time, you can convert single as well as multiple files in a few moments. Its preview facility show recovered mailbox before the actual conversion task. You can directly convert your data into cloud-based application Office365 & Live Exchange Server that is the best feature of it. A free demo version is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to fix my outlook not accepting password

Get outlook not accepting password solution via the technical support phone number experts as my outlook not accepting password in windows etc.For solution call 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.

https://www.outlooktechnicalhelpline.com/outlook-not-accepting-password/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number

Are you looking to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number? If Yes, then you are at right place. Today I’m going to Share How to Create Gmail Account Without Mobile Number For Free?

How to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number?

Open Google Chrome Browser On your Mobile or PC.
    Click on three dots from top right corner and then click on “New incognito window” or simply press Ctrl+Shift+N on your Keyboard.
    Now, Open https://accounts.google.com/SignUp in your private browsing mode.
    Here, Enter your details like Name, Username & Password and then Click on Next.
    Create Gmail Account Without Mobile Number …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  B2B  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Prevent users from adding mailbox rules

Ability to disable end user's ability to create mailbox rules. Would be nice to have when an account breach happens and you want to lock this capability down to prevent malicious 3rd parties from creating rules and hiding email responses.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PowerShell  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable Groups (AAD or Synchronized) to be members of AAD Roles

For AAD roels, ie Security Admin, allow Groups to be added. Currently only Users can be added through the portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Role-based Access Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Face id

Rien avec FaceId, plutôt qu’un système de codes compliqué ? C’est pas très top

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ok Google Not Working 1-866-374-7444

Ok Google is not working for you: Here are Possible Fixes
    Have you ever been faced with the pop up in the image above? That is, you try opening Google Assistant/Google Now with the normal: “Ok Google” command and instead, you get the message above in return. Quite annoying!. Ok read on for the fix.

The “Ok Google” voice commands lets you open up, Google Assistant or Google Now just by saying out the command instead of using the normal: long press and hold the Home Button method. Reminds me of Bixby.

Most lazy users or people who like trying…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How To Remove completely Norton 360 from windows

There are several times when there is a need for uninstalling a few software. If you are expecting for one such answers or solution for uninstalling of Norton then you are at the right place. The blog will tell you about How To Remove completely Norton 360 from windows. You need not to use any special software for this purpose, you can simply remove it or say uninstall it.

Click the start button on the right so that you can open the win + X menu. After that tap on run to open the accessory.
    appwiz.cpl - to be typed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Better instructions for choosing password in the AAD B2B Redemption Page

Provide better error information or apply password policies so that the users do not create a weak password in the B2B redemption page scenario as explained in the below link.

The password rules mentioned here[https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/authentication/concept-sspr-policy#password-policies-that-only-apply-to-cloud-user-accounts] are not available to the user while choosing the password, as a result, the page throws an error with no specific error information or work around.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55592569/password-complexity-issue-with-b2b-invitation-redemption-page/55603737#55603737

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Reply URL property for SAML configuration should allow to set url with "http" prefix

Specification of SAML protocol doesn't require that reply url should be only with "https"prefix and many of intranet applications can have "http" prefix so I don't understand this limitation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Identity risk Graph

Allow methods for dismissing identity protection risk events from Graph.
    Currently it seems that you can get them, but that's about it.
    Being able to close them as well allows for meaningful automation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Identity Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. MFA whitelist for NPS

We need to be able to whitelist IPs so they are excluded from azure MFA when the users are connecting to RDS and NPS forwards requests to MFA.

Scenario:
    We need to set up RDS environments where users who are connecting from the internet are provided with Multi-factor authentication, but with the possibility to bypass MFA when connecting from specific IP-addresses.

The MFA-part is working, however, we need to be able to bypass MFA for specific IP-addresses which is impossible at the moment.

This is business critical for our clients.

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multi-factor Authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. meci

merci

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I work for BP Shipping. We do not have normal phone link. Why not use what's app?

Use what's app for ship's who are sometimes 1 month away from land and normal mobile link un-available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It’s so new of the products for me to used, it seems have a lot more useful than others normal mails, I will let you know that Soon again.

It’s so new to me, I don’t even receive the first mail yet, but I will let you all know that later please. Thank you so much to helping me to set it up. I’m sure it very useful mail for me to the futures. Love xoxoxo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. develop granting permission

I just have some suggestion for Azure , if there was a feature ,wizard or any tools to assist administrators with detecting which access is applicable for something it would be wonderful .

For Example administrator checks the permissions user needs in detail and that tools shows the proper role or permission .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role-based Access Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Recycle Bin for Groups

Was wondering why there are no Recycle Bins for Groups in Azure AD. Users have a Recycle Bin
    Without the use of Powershell or disabling Azure Tenant Sync there is no way to convert or orphan an on-prem Distro group to In Cloud

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups/Dynamic groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow MFA via Email for external vendors

The current MFA tools are tied to a device that a 3rd party would likely take with them if released from their employer, which poses a high potential for a security risk. If email based MFA was allowed for vendor access, then emails would be sent to a corporate mail server ensuring that the employee was still employed.

I understand the argument that sending an email to the account you're trying to access is poor security posture, but if it is being send to a different domain, that risk should be mitigated and overall a better security mechanism.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multi-factor Authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Implement method to delete device information from Access Panel

If user provisioned Windows Hello for Business on a device, the device is displayed on the Access Panel of the user.
    Even user dis-provisioned from that device, the device information will not be deleted from Access Panel.
    Currently, we do not have a method to delete this device ifnormation.
    Customer would like us to implemment a method to delete this device information.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base