Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. owner of a domain, like domain.com should be able to verify it ndependently of the domain being already verified on another tenant

Provide the owner of a domain - for example. "domain.com" - to be able to verify it, independently of the domain being already verified on another tenant (especially on tenants with no activity).
    It doesn't make sense that the owner of a domain have to submit a Support Request to Microsoft, wait some weeks to a month for the domain to be released in order to be verified with the new tenant.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Domain Registration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dear Sirs, Could anyone help me to setup my Azure package bought through Office 365. I would like to have more knowledge on how to move my

Dear Sirs,

Could anyone help me to setup my Azure package bought through Office 365. I would like to have more knowledge on how to move my domain to Azure domains. I have paid Azure Premium Plan 2.

Regards,

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Domain Registration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New AAD Role for Custom Domain Administrators

most of the time the exchange administrators add custom domains in AAD/Office 365. the fact that a global administrator right is required add custom domain doesnt make sense. i want to be able to delegate this responsibility without having to make the individuals global admin.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. configuration DNS externe

Lors de l'activation de AD DS, les renseignements nécessaire à la mise à jour d'un DNS externe ne sont pas disponible, exemple SRV _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.domaine.tld

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow .US domains transfer to Azure Portal

Allow .US domains transfer to Azure Portal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Domain Registration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base